Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December!!

With my First Year ended a week ago, I'm now whisked away to worked at an Web-design oh screw that my dad's office, well I was supposed to work at some web-designing company until my dad's receptionist threw the letter and left her post open.

So I'm working now as a office girl who spends most time doing menial tasks, reading newspaper when there's nothing to be done and hopefully receiving some sort of salary which he once suggested giving me but left the topic forgotten at the sight of lunch.

Just 2 days before my final exam, Finance 203 (which was actually Calculus), I went PAWS in hope to check out my stupid dog with the monkeys and Lizzie. Sadly, she was still under quarantine, so no hope of seeing her tail or anything bigger than that. Instead, we walked and bathed 16 dogs in total. My first dog was a jumpy one who kept on springing onto me. Couldn't remember how the second one looked like, but the third, or maybe fourth, one was particularly unforgettable, I mean, how often do you see a white sausage dog (possibly a mix, and a rather fat one too) with black spots and a pair of black patches on her back that resembles a pair of wings.

Thought of going back there to see Potato again, but seeing that I'm now stuck working with my dad... =______= Haiz...

With my thoughts on the stupid dog settled temporary, I was finally back to the studying mood for Calculus, which I slept/daydreamt through every classes and lectures. (Now that I look back, that seems like a bad idea) Bleh. It wasn't too hard to grasp the theories, but still studying half a sem's worth of subject in one day wasn't totally possible by myself. Thank god I found a mum at college who taught me whatever I never paid heed to in class. xD Luv ya~

The exam, was....

Despite everything that indicates that I was supposed to be lucky that day...

The final question was so shitty.

I got the steps correct, the only tiny mistake was the bloody +/- sign the question specially modified for us. Moreover, Mr. Mani wasn't in my exam venue giving me the bloody tips which could really save me.

Bleh whatever. HD may be ouut of reach now. I'll just aim for a D...

Right after that, went shopping at Kota Damansara with the family. Visited so many boutiques that my eyes were blurred at the sight of everything from clothes and dresses to the cleverly-designed interiors. I'm not famous for splurging money on impulse, except for sometimes, so I returned home empty-handedly despite seeing many attractive items that made my heart pound.

Went shopping at 1U last Saturday to get my sis something decent to wear for a concert. While my mum was raiding a particular shop, Iora with the help of the shop assistants, I found and snagged a chiffon top and a black skirt. xD Technically, I tried on both and my mum paid them (Wakakakakaka), so now the black skirt belongs to me, while the chiffon top belongs to my mum although I shall be wearing it more frequently (or at least I think I will). xD

Anyway, JLPT isn't very far away from now, 5th Dec is like zooming in pretty fast alright... =___= So it's time to dig out my rusting text book and revise with my sis...

No comments: