Thursday, February 21, 2008

William君お誕生日おめでとう~~

Now playing: Fate Stay Night- Anata ga Ita Mori

Yes... It's the star of my self-awarded-best-timing-photo's birthday~~ Birthday boy aka BB came to school without any suspicions. After Sj ended, I asked Cherng what are we gonna do? (in Jp coz BB was there~~) And then he asked me in return: Today meh? ......

After that Cherng DRAGGED him away from his table to Cleste's place, while I took the opportunity to stick that 'kawaii' sticker with 'William loves to wipe his nose so that it will shine brighter than the sun' on his bottle...

That poor guy didn't suspect anything... When I was done, I went back n asked him whether is he thirsty or not... He answered: no... I ignored his replied and simply asked him to take a drink... He refused with the 'I'm not thirsty' reason... Cherng who knew what was happening and the one and only person who can simply drag BB here n there actually dragged BB back to their place...

Seriously... If u wanna noe who's the blur-blur type in our group, here's the list: Ginger Cat, Greyfrozz Ant and the newbie BB...

BB didn't notice that white sticker on his bottle... And I thought it was quite OBVIOUS... WHITE sticker on a BLACK cover, contrast? swt... Not until I asked him to take a drink only then he noticed our prank... At that time, the rest of the gang were laughing madly of his 'blurness'...

And then Cherng disappeared into no where... Then Pn Hanim came in, we greeted her. Out of no where she got this serious face and demand ALL of us to stand up and said: Saya mendapat satu 'info'. Oleh itu, kamu semua akan dihukum... (not quite sure what she said exactly, but u get the message) We were like, HUH? What have we done?? Just as we were 'panicking', Pn Hanim 'announced' our punishment...

"Hari ini ialah hari jadi Wen Leong, marilah kita menyanyi lagu hari jadi~~"

The whole class went quiet for a sec, then the whole class burst with singing 'Happy Bday'... So... Who told Pn Hanim about BB's Bday? Can u guess?

Ok... Enough with the Bday surprise. Chinese yesterday was terrible AS USUAL... She came in at 2:00 pm. 15 minutes LATE~~ Then I started 'answer-shooting' with my G2 model gun. The result was LOUSY... KH got 44/60! (smack his doll...) What more, he said with a DISAPPOINTED tone: Actually I can get 45... (^#%(@%!$~#)

Monthly test... Add mth, chibi-sensei still marking the papers... She's really slow... And she keep saying, we are too slow n we need to speed up... There're students who didn't follow my instructions... U must thinking intelligently... (Its' so annoying when she said in her high pitch voice) Finished the English paper in 10 min, made some careless mistakes and heard Pn Yee criticizing me: finish the paper in 10 min n sleep... Chem - Not toooo bad, I hope... (i simply hate chem...)

No comments: