Monday, February 18, 2008

How 'he' became Dalat...

It's pic time~~

The wonderful class that made Dalat fabulous~~
click to comment

Beautiful Pn Hanim that made us wonderful~~
click to comment

Ketua Kampung, Galau, Umat...
click to comment

So... Is it you or me? (ur dad's dying~~ Do something!!)
click to comment

Someone's dead... Amen...
click to comment

But wait!! Vinser's here to the rescue~~ A kiss you say? Then a kiss I'll give~~
click to comment

Guess he failed... Leaving Chien Lung to clean up his mess..
click to comment

Please... dun leave me...
click to comment

You killed Han Liang!!! I kill you for him!!
click to comment

Shall we dance??
click to comment

Ready, ACTION! Scissors, paper, rock~~
click to comment

ARRRRGGGHHHH~~~ You've hit me... CUUUUTTT!!! Chong Seng!! He's from YOUR side!!!
click to comment

Don't mess with me...
click to comment

Back stage
click to comment

And the making of DALAT!!!!
click to comment

The tattoos~~ By me!!
click to comment

Making of the spears
click to comment

ANOTHER William-wiping-his-nose-so-that-it-will-shine-brighter-than-the-sun
click to comment

No comments: