Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Shashin Mitai?

Here's playlist of Puan Phua's retirement... Wanted to make a special phooto for her but no time, in Penang there's no Photoshop... Maybe I 'll my cousin or aunty's... But forget it...



And now the spotlight!!

Three mad girls...
click to comment

After being dumped (dumped you ask? I's a looooong story which I might tell you later...) Touchan turned to Bunny-san
click to comment

I noe it's kinda rude... But still I want to talk about it... She looks like someone's gonna 'slxp' her...
click to comment

Jump! Jump!! JUMP!!! I thought you said you're gonna jump??click to comment

How do you like my beautiful leg?
click to comment

Seriously... i didn't notice this at all UNTIL someone who's mind isn't very clean mentioned it... What's his hand doing?
click to comment

No please, Lorna, I dun wan. Dun force me Ok? Someone got rejected...
click to comment

Kappa-san!!
click to comment

Kwan Han Jump! I'll catch you for sure... Dun worry... (Are you sure?? DIDn't you notice that you're more skinny than me??!!)
click to comment

yes I know it's blur... But Pn Hanim blended perfectly well with the backdrop... Red above and black beneath...
click to comment

Bunny-san RUN!!!!
click to comment

No comments: