Thursday, February 14, 2008

Me and My Life

What is wrong with me???!! (please... I noe most of you guys who can read sure will say: u're born like that n etc...) What I mean here is my problem of getting some sleep... I just CAN'T sleep~~ ARRGGHHH!!! Ya noe, I just slept for TWO-INSANELY-SHORT hours this morning... Slept at 1 am and woke up at 3:00 am and kept awake no matter how much I tried to fall asleep again... Finally I gave up and went book reading instead until it's time for me to go to school... This, is not the FIRST time... And I dun think it'll be the last time either... hai...

Ahh well, Let's start with the drama...

Went to school, started doing the sabers again, one was 'wounded' badly, and another 'disappear'... Then, we treated those poor lances, wrapped with more aluminum foil and fixed them together with sticky tape...

The rehersal, was GOOD... Except that MORE damages were done to those lances and sabers as well, a few of them even fell into a coma...

The make up!! I really enjoyed... The bad guys (Umat's gang) will have 'sweatening' tattoos in red while the Good guys (Galau's gang) were green... Though for the Elders and ketuas there're some additional 'tid-bits'... And yes, Umat REFUSED to make up!! X( Mr. Chicken was really obedient, he's the 1st fighter that I've 'conteng'...

We entered the Dewan at 10:30++a.m. While waiting for our turn, I set up my tripod and fixed my Camcorder on it did some patching work... Healing our weapons... How sad... Finally IT'S our turn!!

The actors, props and etc went to prepare while me & Cleste were waiting so that we can do OUR stuffs... Then, this BIG-FAT-BLACK-BRAINLESS-MORON came towards us and shooed me back to my class. I was like, Eh?? I'm in the drama... Then he repeated, in a rude way too~~ (curse him...) and I asked WHY??? I'm in the drama!! Felt like slapping his stupid face, no wait, I can't... My hand will rot... Then he asked me: Are you a boy or girl? I was like, duh?? Are you mental or blind?? Can't you see? And he continued, If you're a girl, you should be sitting there!! He pointed towards the GIRL'S AREA...

Soooooo that's what he meant... What's wrong with me sitting there?? I'm NOT bothering anyone, especially YOU!! Me and Cleste ended up walking away to avoid his madness-attack...

After I went to help and told the props the schedule, I went down stage to start my video recording session!! ave to moved the tripod a few times to avoid that TEACHER/JUDGE's big head... Didn't really watched the drama coz most of the time I was adjusting the cam...

It ended quite um, how do you say? Well? Nice? Wonderful? (the audiences were clapping madly~~) After that, We took some group photos outside the dewan and, it's PHYSICS~~ No way~~ There's about 1 hour left for Physic n most of us didn't bring our books (lol) but that didn't stop Ms Wong from teaching...

Oh yeah, Cherng, useless touchan... HITSUZEN'ly' 'ACCIDENTALLY ERASED 1 minute video of my beloved sis in an international gymnastic competition that was in my tape by HITSUZEN'ly' PURPOSELY pressing the record button becoz it's HISTUZEN that he didn't know that my cam's using TAPE instead of MC... I'll make sure that he won't look good this few days... (pinching voodoo doll...)

And now, I'm back, cracking my head to get the vidoes out... I'll post some photos in the mirai... And the drama's video if possible...



You Are 24% Evil



A bit of evil lurks in your heart, but you hide it well.

In some ways, you are the most dangerous kind of evil.

No comments: