Monday, December 21, 2009

Afterthoughts

I'm slacking.

I promised the Cameron posts will be up real soon.

Received my results from Lizzie on Friday morning, 11th Dec, at Penang, in my bedroom.

Macroeconomic: 91 :D
Statistics: 84.4
Management: 73

I'm happy with my Macro results, really happy.
A bit disappointed with Stat, gah, careless mistakes everywhere I knew it.
Management, totally not happy. Must be that stupid belly-guy's fault.

My estimated average for the whole program is around 75%. D:
My first sem's result (especially ACC for both sem and HCM) are the main factor...

Last sem was obviously the one with the highest average score...

Looks like scholarships gonna be tough to apply. D;

2 more posts on Cameron and it'll be over.

And if you're interested in ComicFiesta 09, you can read about it here!

No comments: