Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Distraction

Finished reading 猎命师传奇 during lecture and classes (ok I know I shouldn't do that).

When I first got the book, I was a bit lost and wasn't really that excited. But the moment I started reading the , I was flying in heaven~ :3

Mi Gawd! Giddens' protagonist in volume 15 is 安倍 晴明 (Abe no Seimei) the infamous 陰陽師 Onmyouji!!!!!! xD

There goes my self-constraint. Yes, my whole day was dedicated to it right afterward~ :D

It would be a lot better, if only, a certain someone would spare a bit of her time with me us. Wish she knows who I'm talking about, seriously. It just doesn't feel right.

Next, the evaluation test. I've been looking forward to it ever since I experienced Mr. James terrible (to be nice) lessons. Tomorrow shall be my big day, the day I've been waiting for so long ever since ^ incident. And I shall comment with my left hand in case he looks for me for revenge.

And now, back to finish my damn essay on 'comparing 2 Theories with 3 Assumptions'.

No comments: