Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Dear mother,

I know you wouldn't read this unless I force you to (which, I'm not going to do so). Well, since you refuse to let us kids to cook dinner (Maggi Mee) for everyone (except dad, who would simply stare at it with omnious clouds floating above his head), all I can do, was to help to make dumplings for our dinner.

Anyway, I know I'm a bad girl for feeling mad at you or even making you mad sometimes, but I always feel guilty about it later. I know, I'm stubborn like your husband and you always had a hard time trying to make me do something...

But dear M.o.t.h.e.r., you're the best mum a child could have and I really love you for that. Really, I love you.

Three wishes of mine:
  1. I wish you will remain young forever(so that I won't have to work)
  2. I wish I can hug you like hugging a pillow when I'm sleeping without you complaining that I'm too big (and old, noooooooooooo) for that.
  3. I wish I can be with you forever, even when I'm in Australia (pretty convenient if your mum can cook for you I must say)
xxx
Your most beloved daugther

Let's just say that if you happen to stumble across this, pretend you see nothing.
I can give you lots of kisses, but my skin is just way too thin.

No comments: