Thursday, January 8, 2009

Type No Evil

Dear Cleste:
I don't really know how to tell you this, but I'll join the monastery. I think I realized it when I quoted Santa Outside of Chicago and I saw you Carve your initials into the crazy monk. I'm sure you're ashamed enough to understand that I get turned on by garbage men. I'm returning your ring to you, but I'll keep your collection of butterflies as a memory. You should also know that I always have felt dirty before Oprah Winfrey imitations .
Go burn,
Yours Truly.

Baaa.

The full length is here.

Tagged: Rachel, Melly, Zeel, Vincy and Anime Doll.

Today no school. I rot at home.

Time to change a skin.

[Add]
My sis needs to learn of a new way to play Barbie Doll. She needs to stop forcing people to look at her when she's playing with the doll nude and making it doing the 'spinning-raven' action.
[/Add]



Your Word is "Hope"



You see life as an opportunity for learning, growth, and bringing out the best in others.

No matter how bad things get, you always have at least a glimmer of optimism.

You are accepting and forgiving. You encourage those who have wronged you to turn over a new leaf.

And while there is a lot of ugliness in the world, you believe that almost no one is beyond redemption.


You Are Silver



You are a flexible person. Being open to opportunities in life has served you well.

You are very polished and sophisticated. You're probably in a higher class than you were born into.

You are naturally popular and quite influential. You are a bit of a trend starter among people you know.

And while you are well liked, you don't let it go to your head. You remain contemplative and wise.

No comments: