Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Getting Busy

Ouch. Headache still haunting me this morning.

Today very busy. Got our Human Com. Project. We're to do a 4 hours community service and write a full report on it. And then we'll have to present it to our class. Each group member must at least speak for 5 minutes.

Thinking of PAWS.

Half-slept through Accounts. Very sleepy...

Homeworks started to pour.

Spent my free time at the library, activated my account. Tried their internet connection. Not bad so far...

And someone changed our schedule on Friday. Class ends at 5.15pm. An hour and 15 minutes later than the previous one. But we more got more time during for lunch break. More than 3 hours!! Go Sunway...

Class finished at 5. Brain drained. Waited at the bus stop for I forgot how long. Lost track of time... And what a small world Subang is.

We met Cherng and Osla Li Wen, a guy who looks like Osla. A small reminder, Osla dislikes travelling by vehicle.

And I thought I can keep my new hair style a secret...

Didn't notice that at first, but when I saw him smile, a thought strike me. This guy looks like Osla!! lol And he said that a lot of people said that to him...

And Cherng was kind enough to hold our books for us. Although we'd prefer the boys to give up their seats for us and we'll hold their bags for them... Not that he can disobey say no...

Osla Li Wen.


Hmmm... Being a Art student, you can't be colour blind, right? I've heard of a deaf musician but not a blind artist. They aren't aware that they're sitting on the orange seats for disable people...

No comments: