Monday, January 19, 2009

Entering The 3rd Week

Time flies. I know, I'm being cliche.

Took RapidKL back again today. I think the heat got me. Headache...

Got replacement class this week. Tomorrow will be back late...

Nothing much to blog about.

Just enjoy the photos!

Meet Eliz. At the bus stop, waiting for the bus. obviously.

Saw this in a magazine, at a salon. I don't think I will do it... Banana gives me pimples, seriously. This is not a metaphor.

And for a long since the trainwreck ended, here's some cracks.

S.I.M.P.L.Y. F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S.
Amazing!

Yes, SPIN Suzaku SPIN!

Oh I love this!

It's a bird. It's a plane! No, It's SPINZAKU & FABULOUCH!!

Does Beijing sells this design? I'll buy dozens of it...

By the way, Vincy is using blogspot now. It's under my link. Check it out!

No comments: