Friday, October 10, 2008

Fluffy ball of spice

Yesterday got awaken by William, Kentai and Chrno at the wee hour of 10 in the morning... I was still in bed, seriously... XD Like I said before, Kentai never fails to amuse me... My maid spoke to him in English and replied in BM... lol... Spend about 3 hours at Will's house tackling ADD MATH... My worst horror... We went through every Circle's Q from section B starting from 2004's paper... Sadly we didn't have 2008's...

Will's mother kept offering food to us... First Taufu Fa and cakes, then plums, cut neatly with its skins peeled off... And then, she tried to offer us sardine sandwiches, but ended up cooking porridge for us... After archiving PHD, Chrno raped played Will's com... Damn amusing seeing his player floating around... As for Kentai, he molested found Will's Teddy... Mr. Bean anyone? Will kept a Teddy in his room, on his bed... Wonder does he cuddle it when he sleeps... I would, I think... Well, that was unexpected...

When I returned, my maid pondered why didn't I come back to eat... She wondered whether I was hungry or not... lol That was a tasty meal, thank you aunty...

And now, my fanatics:

Finally!!!! Colour pages!!!!!! XDDDD WHEEEEE~~~ They're soooooooooooo adorable!!!!

And this~~~ Syaoran is showing his hotness at last!!!! He was outshone by Lelouch for god knows how long...
Do you see what I see?? Yes!!! Bondage!!! CLAMP loves these!!! Are they hinting us something with these two illustrations??!! C.C. looks more mysterious by the hands of CLAMP...

Baw.... How I wish it would end like this instead... Lelouch always seems to be occupied by females...

Tranquility fits this image best. Oyasuminasai, Koutei Lulushu...

Gay. I know. But, *sighs* Lelouch looks distorted... T.T They totally ruined the whole thing!!! Finally we got a SuzaxLulu image and they had to make him looking weird...
What happened to the fluff ball? It escaped twice. Twice. The first time I wasn't there, but my sis found it thanks to our not-so-useless-afterall-XiaoHuang. The second time I had to look for it... Found it at last... And, I'm allergic to that fluff ball... My hands gets itchy everytime I touched it... How pathetic...

Made a skin yesterday out of boredom... And no, I didn't use it, not now and never will I guess... I don't know why, the links are working but whenever I preview it, the bg doesn't appears... Curse it... I only found out that I don't that the skin very much after I finished it... My sis ended up wanting it...


Quote of the Post
"Kian Min can't communicate."
by William Leong (I think)

No comments: