Monday, October 13, 2008

111th Post!

As you noticed, a new skin.

My second attempt. Using my revision time. One of 1001 ways to waste your revision time.

It looks alright, here on my screen. It should look lovely on yours too. I don't know why, no time to know, no space to know and too lazy to know, that Banana's blog looked chaotic using Opera but fine with Mozilla. Then I realized that it would be a total mess if I use my original code. So, I've done trials and errors to find the perfect code for it, so that it would stay in the center of every monitor, big and small...

It doesn't fit on my mum's laptop. Too narrow. This skin shall stay until the end of apocalypse. Currently working hard on Sejarah, Chemistry and Add Math. If the those books are the North pole, then I must have the same pole... Gotta ciao, need to study liao...

Some thoughts from a fluff ball:

I escaped twice. And they found me back twice. It was raining the night the first time I escaped. They found me with the aid of the hateful dog. I was snuggling at their back garden among the bushes when they arrived with torches and screaming at the top of their voices. Xiao Huang barked at me the moment he sensed me. Xiao Huang was a monstrous beast, and most probably blind. For he wasn't affected by my cuteness factor, which conquered my masters heart. For a tiny little creature like me, it was horrifying when a beast like him was snarling, showing his bare teeth at me, and trying to eat me. I curled up like a ball, a fluffy one and trembled. Which sadly to say, there was actually nothing to worry about since they were holding his leash tightly and there didn't seem to be any way for it to come any closer to me. I was caught easily...

The second day, I made my escaped again. I heard them shrieking all over the house. Leading Xiao Huang everywhere hoping he can find me again. But I hid well. They gave a me a nickname, Fluff Ball. They only found me after three hours. It was terrifying to see so many giants screaming (with joy, though I certainly don't feel happy being caught, again) at me.

The next few days were somehow peaceful. They didn't dare to leave the cage open again. Then, another girl came with two more hamsters to my, their house. They stuff me into the wheel their guest brought along. It was wider, but I only climb, running is not my type... They failed again~~ Muahahahahahaha...

Another day came by, they decided to change my wooden flakes as well as give me a bath. But even after the bath I still have my hamsty smell. My stay at this house has made me experienced things you wouldn't want to know. You wouldn't understand how scary it was when they held me over the not-really-steaming-bowl-of-water. Other than that, it's the merry-go-round-of-horror! They spin me inside the hamster wheel horizontally... And I thought merry go round are supposed to be merry...

Thank God I'm leaving this mad house tomorrow.

No comments: