Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Party Time!

Went to Cleste's house before 9.30am... Ugh, I still want to sleep... But my dad wouldn't fetch me... Gave Cleste 《功夫》, I hide it under the cushion on her long sofa when Banana made his entrance... I wanted her to sit down and discover the book on the long couch, but she sat right on the single sofa's handle which I was sitting... NO WAY!! In the end, I had to asked her to sit with me on the couch... And yeah, she found the book... LOL Oh GOOD!

We reached the Curve at about 11am and went straight to Redbox... We sang (to be exact, Cleste, Shen Yen and Kah Hee most of the time, Banana and I just listen) for about 40 minutes... And then William interrupted me...

'Uh, I'm outside of Redbox right now... But I can't get in...' I had to fetch Kentai and William... I found them, lost on the bridge, with William trying to knock a hole on the wall with a BIG 'REDBOX' advertisement on it... 'There's no door...' Ok... -.-lll

And so we to continue to sing... Kentai sang 男人, 女人... So funny... XDD William sang too... Witch Doctor... But I can barely hear his voice... Banana too... The 'Melodi', not bad... The only song I sang was 疼爱, I wanted to sing 菊花台, but dear William who was so focus on polishing his nose 'accidentally' SKIPPED it... Ah... SMART... The j-pop they have are sooooooo little... And most of it don't have romaji lyrics... *sighs* Whatever...

Then, Italian-nis (Dunnoe how to spell...) Everyone spent 20 bucks to get a portion of Bruschetta , shrimp Linguine, Pizzas, Garlic Chicken, Cappuccino Pie-which-doesn't-look-nor-taste-like-a-pie-at-all and a glass of water... We sang the B-day song while Cleste simply cover her face out of embarrassment... When we cut the humongous-one-person-portion-cake, the waiter kindly advised us to order another cake, since, well... Imagine SEVEN adolescents sharing a piece of cake... LOL Cleste got the biggest piece we could offer...

We broke up after that... With me following Shi Yun and Cleste to Nicci to see Shi Yun's prom dress... Not bad!! She looked nice~~ And then we wondered aimlessly around and found ourselves at Cineleisure... There wasn't much there, except for the Model shop we found at ground floor... NICE!!

I found 2 Lancelot models there, each costing an arm and probably two legs... There's also a Vincent there... But why GUILDFORD??? It should be ROLO~~~ I only brought a Lelouch & Rolo's A5 size card... Which I didn't regret buying it at the price of 10 bucks... Pity there's no other cards with Rolo... T.T Rolo~~~ Witness the madness of a FAN!!! XDDD

After that, Shi Yun left, so Cleste and I went to Coffee Bean... I belanja part of her Cold Tea... Such a coincidence that there were two Nihon-jin beside us... lol...

What Lelouch said was kinda true... We humans always realize things too late... *prays hard that this won't happen to us...* Rolo.. Rest In Peace... Btw, Rachel, I've done the Tag thingy... But I'll post it next post... Ok? XDD

Quote of the Post
"Rolo, what exactly was my relationship with you? I always realize things too late... You weren't the brother of Lelouch vi Britannia, but the brother of Lelouch Lamperouge... Right?"
by Lelouch Lamperouge

No comments: