Friday, August 22, 2008

Meet my Sister~

My cert... Damn it!! It's wet!!!!! URGGGHHH!!



This is Sogo... She's my sis!! And unless you're both eyes blind, you should have notice that we're not blood-related... Though she does look a lot like my bro and sis... XDD And NO, she DOES NOT look like me...

My mum adopted her last week when she's in Sabah... Quite cute eh?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, here's the tag list I promised Rachael last post...
Instructions: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
Not sure leh...

2. What is your most favourite thing to do?
Screaming over a plot-twisting episode of Code Geass...

3. What will you do if you are the last human survived?
Read/watch/listen the manga, books/anime, movies/music available... And then join them gua...

4. If you can have one dream to come true, what will it be?
Happily ever after.

5. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Unless we're back to the time where we can live INDEPENDENTLY...

6. What do you feel like doing rite now?
PLAY!!

7. What are you afraid to lose most?
What I treasured... XDDD It's like not answering at all...

8. What makes you wants to keep on living in this world?
People whom I love, and yes, anime and manga story... I hate suspense... I don't wanna die not knowing the ending... So many things to do, and yet so little time...

9. Do you believe in fate?
No... It's miracles that we're here!

10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Patience and tolerance... Coz I can be unbearable sometimes...

11. What are the things that will make you think he/she is bad?
BETRAYAL! SELFISHNESS!

12. What is your ambition?
To able to live without any worries while still being able to have what I want...

13. Is anyone really perfect?
No one's perfect, that's what that made the world fair...

14. You have a choice to be rich or happy, which one will you pick?
Happy means your content with what you have... SO definitely happy!

15. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
More confident... And sometimes more considerate...

16. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
Best friends!

17. How do you see yourself in ten years time?
Money racker!!

18. If the world is going to end one day, what would you do for the last 24 hours?
I'll party with everyone I love and watch or read my fav moments in my fav anime and manga...

19. Do you believe that high school love can work out to last?
Maybe...

20. If you could relive a moment in the past, when would it be?
Those carefree time with those I care...

I shall tag:
Hmmm.... Cleste and Banana!! Spread the love you guys!! XDDD



What You Really Think Of Your Friends



Vincy is your soulmate.

You truly love Chrno.

You consider Natasha your true friend.

You know that Chin Shen is always thinking of you.

You'll remember Melody for the rest of your life.

You secretly think Wen Leong is creative, charming, and a bit too dramatic at times.

You secretly think that Cleste is colorful, impulsive, and a total risk taker.

You secretly think that Kwan Han is loyal and trustworthy to you. And that Kwan Han changes lovers faster than underwear.

You secretly think Banana is shy and nonconfrontational. And that Banana has a hidden internet romance.



This is sooooooooooo WRONG!!!! -.-lll I chose Chrno for that coz he's hot-tempered... William because he's tan... Vincy coz she's a 白切鸡... Kwan Han coz he's soooooooooooo 无聊... Banana coz he's really cracking... Cleste coz she's sometimes very fun but usually emo...Chin Shen coz she's BUBBLY~~ And GC, um, no particular reason... Loling at Banana and Kwan Han's statement...

Well said, Syaoran-kun...

Quote of the Post
"I refuse to die and I refuse to let Sakura to die! "
by Syaoran Li

No comments: