Monday, August 18, 2008

Lost Colours

Rolo is full of LOVE~

Baaaaaaaawwwww!!!! T.T Rolo is D.E.A.D.!!! Sunrise finally erased him!!!! Noooooo... The scene was so heart breaking... *sniffs* Rolo gasping for air as he '私奔ing' with Lelouch!!!!!!! And the locket~~~ As expected, the sorrowful melody was played at that scene!! T.T Damn nice ar... I can't wait to download it... Everything ended as I hoped, excluding that fact that Rolo's death was not what I want in the first place... Except, well, Lelouch didn't hug Rolo in the end... Me wants hugging scene!!! And possibly crying Lulu!!!! T.T

Rolo was damn stubborn, insisting that his nii-san lives no matter what... Even if he has to sacrifice his own life... T.T I've repeat watching that scene for numberless times... And yet I still can't help screaming at it... T.T In my opinion, Rolo is the first one in Code Geass 1st+2nd season to have the most beautiful death... Surely enough, Euphie's death was sweet and somehow devastating... But Rolo's is simply heart-breaking...

For a trained assassin like him to have grown a heart and become to real human is just sooooooo touching... *sobs*

Rolo! I 've already told you that the only person that I will marry is Suzaku!!! I don't want you to save me!! Not when everything is meaningless since Suzaku won't propose ...

I LOVE this scene!!! Wonder why Lelouch tries to stop him from using his Geass... I mean, he hates him in the first place... But WHO CARES???? This made a mourning fangirl like me HAPPY~~ T.T (But why are the tears still coming out?)

Oh yes... Someone's dying... T.T His heart is failing him... T.T And yet... So determine!!! *sobs* T.T

It doesn't matter... There's always hope as long as we live, ne? So that's why, nii-san, you need to ganbatte to marry Suzaku, Ok? Hontou ni gomen ne... I can't attend your wedding... lol.. Kidding...

Oyasuminasai... Rolo Lamperouge... T.T Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... Rest in peace Rolo... We LOVE YA!!!


'Souda yo, omae no ani wa usotsuki...' He's been lying to you till the very end...

I want more Rolo!!! Rolo played quite a huge role in R2, even bigger than Gino and Anya (though their part is rolling since Rolo is out of the way...) There's NOT ENOUGH Artwork on him!!! Not just that, most of the artwork made Rolo looked so childish!! I want more ANGST Rolo!!!

YAY!! Angst rules!!!

Arabesque actually gave lots of hints about his death...

Arabesque
I can live all alone
Without feeling a thing,
or so I thought
I received all of the kindness there was
Until I learned of suffering

>His messed up childhood

The arabesque of destiny
Light was shone into the darkness
And I was saved

>Those genuine memories...

Because I'll protect you this time
Because when it comes to the meaning of living, it's here

The person who gave me the heart known as 'happiness'-
"Nii-san...!"
>His heart!!

When it's sad, when it's lonely
I'm here, so close to you

So show me, let your gaze

Only turn to me

>He tries to comfort dear Lelouch when he's devastated but failed miserably...

Because I'll protect you this time
Because when it comes to the meaning of living, it's here

The person who gave me the heart known as 'happine
ss'- I'll fight,
throwing away my life

If my precious person hurts me

I can overcome it,
if our bond exists beyond this

>Yup, this part says all, he's soooooo gonna die saving Lelouch... T.T *wails*

And here's Suzaku losing his sanity... Muahahahahahahahaha... Get a grip Suzaku... Lelouch was like that when he found out about you...

End of post... Well, just to make sure that you guys don't misunderstand me... I DID NOT CRY!! All I did was wailed and wailed and wailed wailed and wailed and wailed and wailed and wailed and wailed and wailed and wailed and wailed and wailed and wailed and wailed and wailed and wailed and wailed and wailed and wailed and wailed and wailed and wailed and wailed and wailed and wailed and wailed and wailed and wailed and wailed and wailed and wailed and wailed and wailed and wailed... I'm not that weepy sort of person... XDD

This Turn seriously RAWKS!!!

Quote of the Post
"I've always been someone's tool! I was the tool of the Order. Then, I became your tool. Yes... I might have been just your tool in the end, Nii-san. But those time I spent with you was genuine. Thanks to that memory, I'm finally a human! So now, I'm not a tool.. This is my OWN will!!"
by Rolo Lamperouge

2 comments:

fast zombie said...

what song is this?

http://summonedfate.blogspot.com/2008/08/lost-colours.html

fast zombie said...

never mind i did not see ur play list im new but great another rolo fan!!