Saturday, May 10, 2008

Can YOU see the LIGHT ahead?

For you, maybe? For me not... I've flunk my chemistry... (No~~~ Hopefully not...) Why does it have to be Pn. Grace??? In case you haven't notice, She's a serial murderer with a 100000$ price tag on her head for being a SPM Candidates Flunker and destroying their future...

Luckily, I won't be going for the Chemistry road, free from Chemistry tolls and highways... English was ok... Physics and Bio were ten times better than Chemistry, less terms and properties to memorizes... Too much terrorize me, and eventually, I'll die... But I can't die yet... Not before I finished reading every manga I love, watching every anime I fancy and going to popular places, and of course playing with my friends...

And then we have EST... I totally forgot that it's FRIDAY and school ends EARLY... I was drawing before I start... I was only 70% done when Pn Hanim announce that it's 10 minutes to 'expiry date'... Then I panicked a bit... The ending was kinda lousy... Ah yes, Chinese, it was the worst... I didn't have enough time to finish writing my 'EXCITING, PANICKING & DANGEROUS' adventure and panic all the time... I didn't study my Ming ju well and it sucks...

BM was ok... I wrote my laporan but how well did I wrote I don't know... But I certainly wrote it in ease... I got the ideas, the ONLY problem is my tatabahasa and my deco... It's not and never will become my 'mama' tongue. I can write fluffy stuff in Chinese and English, but no... Not in BM... I'm just glad I won't flunk it... Personally, I rather have 3 BM papers than 1 Chemistry paper...

Dunnoe why, but I felt that I'll get better results this time, excluding Chemistry... Although I only study max 3 hours per day... Other time I'm cracking, decomposing slowly... Immersing myself in mangas n youtube... Oh, and Harry Potter too... Feels kinda sad to finish the whole series... I've been reading backwards... From Deathly Hallows to Half-blood Prince to Order of The Phoenix, skipping Goblet of Fire coz me dun have... And now, I've reached the last stage where everything begin - The Philosopher's Stone...

No comments: