Friday, May 16, 2008

Brand New Breeze

Yup! A brand new breeze! If you've watched La Corda-blah-blah-blah, you'll know it's its opening... It's not like I fancy the anime, but it's hilarious and it dosen't hurt to watch a bit... The only thing that some how annoys me is the fact that most stories always involves ONE girl and HALF A DOZENS of boys and all of them are falling for her... Too sweet for me... I want BITTER-sweet... XD Fun-fact: Fukuyama Jun, the seiryu for Lelouch is also the seiryu for the sleep-eat-and-play-cello-Shimizu-kun! Nice job!! Hard to imagine they're the same seiryu... One sounds maniac+insane while the other sounds like he's been hypnotized and he's gonna fall asleep in any second...

Exam pressure is over, but a new pressure is attacking me, the results... I don't like, my EST, PM, BC, Physics... They're dropping as if they just went shopping!! Unfortunately, Those are the past, and I can't do anything to change the past, so my future's my only hope left... If you're my friend, pray that I'll get out of this alive...

Really need something to blow away all those tiring things... Something REFRESHING! Like... Music!! Manga!! Anime!! Shopping!! If you put all those stressing things aside, you'll see there's sooo much more to do!! And this, is my wish list:

1. Read Manga
2. Watch Anime
3. Listen to the Melodies
4. Go shopping
5. Prepare a nice little revision time-table before SPM (don't think I have any other choice..)
6. Canteen DAY!!!!
7. The Concert (might be my last one... NO WAY!!)
8. Go wild...
9. start organizing myself to get BETTER results!
10. Tidy my bedroom (it's a terrible mess with all those reference books piling up on my desk and bits of papers here and there...)

And now, I'll find myself facing my father forcing me to discuss about my future more... He'll says, you've finished your exam already so I want you to think about it and surf more about it... He wants me to be a Fund Manager, Merchant Banker and something like that... He thinks that animation means long working hours and it's not very healthy coz you'll have to sit facing the monitor 10 hours per day...

He feels that my interest in animation is just like a kid's interest in Power Ranger & Barbie Doll... It's bound to die out some day, and I'll regret like hell when that day comes... I'm not sure about this... But how the hell would I know will this passion ever leaves me?? He's not a Yumemi... And I can't see how am I gonna entertain my self without Anime, which is linked to Manga and Musics... They're trinity!! Unbreakable! He told me, if you follow my word, you'll be able to make HEAPS of money, then maybe you can make your own company and hire people to do your animations...

Popiah Cooperations anyone??




The Keys to Your Heart



You are attracted to those who are unbridled, untrammeled, and free.



In love, you feel the most alive when things are straight-forward, and you're told that you're loved.



You'd like to your lover to think you are stylish and alluring.



You would be forced to break up with someone who was ruthless, cold-blooded, and sarcastic.



Your ideal relationship is lasting. You want a relationship that looks to the future... one you can grow with.



Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment.



You think of marriage something you've always wanted... though you haven't really thought about it.



In this moment, you think of love as commitment. Love only works when both people are totally devoted.






What Your Easter Egg Says About You



You are whimsical, spontaneous, and fun loving.

You connect well with people, but nature is your true love.

Changing locations and scenery is important to your creativity.

You are inspired by the surroundings around you






You Are A Peanut



You are popular, even with people who tend to have picky taste.

Kids love you, as do dogs. From rednecks to snobs, most people have a place for you in their hearts.

As popular as you are, there are some people who can't be near you.

Don't take it too personally. There's just a few people you rub the wrong way.

No comments: