Saturday, May 3, 2008

Bad timing

Dooms day is soooo near... I can feel the chill around me already... And yet, it's golden week in Japan so there'll be no Naruto, Tsubasa, Mx0, Fairy Tail when the exam pressure is the LIGHTEST since it's just started only... Boohoo, no treat before the exam pressure crushed us...

Since it might be a good thing to record down how well/mostly is bad I'm in the exam, I guess I'll post it here... Since you guys knew (almost, compare to my mum n dad) evertyhing...

BM- Like hell do I care about it if it wasn't for the SPM cert!!! I screw up almost everything, bina ayat, novel, peribahasa, sastera... 1. Setitik nisah merosakkan susu (Haven chack that yet...) Sama berat dipikul, sama ringan dijingjing (I got a feeling it's wrong already...) And Othman turn to Omar... Wonder did she gave me marks for THAT?? And yet I still manage to scrap a 64%... (Miracle by Zero-sama??) Wonder how did Pn Hanim managed to finish marking ours so fast...

English - It wasn't so bad... I WISH!!! To think of it... I noticed that I'm not really sure what I wrote in those papers~~ And I think the story sucks.... No wait, there's no story at all in the first place!! I just wrote I got into the train and left it... And the train had a NASTY accident... How good is that?? Hope the ending will send a chill to Pn Yee...

Sejarah - Overall it's Good, I think... I think I might be able to scrap a 70++ for this paper because of all the information collecting I've been doing... Almost everything came out... For those that didn't come up might turn up in Paper 1... Done the Renaissance reasonably well (using the whole page, thinking and cramming everything I can remember...). The ciri-ciri bout negara didn't went so well, only wrote half only cos I didn't know what to write for Qb!! Then MU was not bad... Same crammed everything inside... For the essay, I might score a 45/60... And 35/40 for the structure... I hope... Then it'll be 80%~~ XDDDD

Physics - Xien lor... I don't know how to do the experiment leh... Just wrote some craps... And IF I'm lucky, I might get the aim and hypothesis correct... IF only lar...

I'm sure most teachers might laugh at my answers... And there's this Chinese paper I've gotta sit on Mon... I didn't know we'll be having Chinese UNTIL William sms me to report that he FAILED again to obtain the Ad and wished me luck for Chinese... I'm so lost... I simply buried myself into the fantasy world of Harry Potter and internet to surf for Code Geass Picture Drama after I got back from school, finishing the last speck of banner... Don't be surprise if you see it hanging somewhere on Hari Guru...

Lost in Geass Fantasy:

click to comment

I wanna go horse riding too~~~

click to comment

Hahahar...

click to comment

Omg... No, Suzaku, you've got Yuffie ALREADY!!! Don't rxpe Lelouch!!

click to comment

lol...

click to comment

Lol...

click to comment

LOl!

click to comment

LOL!! Nice photoshop~~

click to comment

For a sec... I thought they're a family... Schneizel- papa, Clovis - mama...

No comments: