Friday, February 1, 2008

Hamper Day

Yes, there's loads of hampers for sure, and not just hampers, there's also 'bawangs' (onions, must be Black Hole's idea... He DID mention about Bawangs and potatoes before...), beras, and heater (heater??!!). Besides than those gift-aways, we also have photo spamming session!!!! Yes, loads of photos!!

My model in my first 'self-award-as-best-timing' photo is ---->> William!!! I took his photo as he was climbing the stairs (dark stairs) without any suspicions, not knowing there was a Paparazzi hiding in the dark... I dun know what he was thinking at THAT time, so I 'll just make a little script for him...


'The stairs...' he thought, 'as dark as usual.' He climbed it as usual and he thought, 'hmmm... It's kinda hot, I'm getting sweaty, especially the tip of my dear nose. I think I better wipe it...' And so he took out a tissue paper from I-don't-know-where, and start wiping his sweaty nose so that it'll be sparkling. Suddenly, out of no where, there was a bright flash!! 'What was that??' he thought, slightly surprises. 'Was that my nose? Woa~~ I didn't expect it to be that SPAR...' As he was wondering wither did his nose really spark he found out THE SHOCKING TRUTH!!! Shocked and HORRORED, he saw THE Paparazzi standing THERE!! 'Gotcha~~'


After that incident, I'm sure almost every time he uses that staircase, he'll think twice before wiping his nose again... Learned your lesson??

And there ya go~~ That's how the FAMOUS William-wiping-his-nose-so-that-it'll-shine-brighter-than-the-sun photo was captured... (are you hot?? Need some tissue or hanky?? Better think twice...)

Ah well, that's that, let's continue with our hampers... We made 16 thise year, one less compare to 2k7. We were gathered in that stupid muddy field at 8 am. Kwan Han 'interviewed' Chrno for their, um, what was that again? Never mind... While they're recording their video, a lot of human-bugs came 'kacau-ing'. Making Chrno almost screaming to shoo them away. Especially Kentai-kun. When Chrno finally had PEACE to to his shooting, Kentai-kun came running towards him, tossing his long, skinny arms over him to make pose. And of course, it ended up with Chrno sending out of the Kwan Han's camera's view and Kentai-kun looking innocent with his usual grin on his small face, 'What can't we take photo??

After that, both of them went missing for some time to do their I've-forgot-it's-name project... And the teachers wasted almost half++ hour before we REALLY start... I met our cute chibi-mame, and spam him a lot (of course!!). The perhimpunan started with the usual 'blabbling' speech, featuring Pn Puah, Zakiyah and some more... The best part is, when Pn. Hanim (our beloved BM teacher) using 'sign' language to call us (me & Cleste) to take photos... We were there just in time to take the photos/videos (Kwan Han & Hsu-Cherng & Chrno joined in) of those disabled chilren... They're so sweet... their dance, or performance... And everything ended up with MORE photo shooting...

After recess, Hsu-Cherng went missing AGAIN and there was nothing to do in class so I went lepak-lepak around the block. Met Chin Shen and join the rest of the gang in SPBT room. Cleste joined us too... While we were chit-chatting, someone (which I can't mention their names cos there's 'school violence' involved...) So I'll just call them A, B, and J...

A & B went inside the room in SPBT room to, um.. what-should I say? I mean, they're ALONE!! So I just took a pic of them, which look like school violence when I looked at it in the end... And then, B got the idea... He locked J in that room and pushed A inside. Maybe they already had the intention to test each others strength, and so the 'battle' begins... At first they were kinda pretending, and it got a bit more serious, and A ran out, of course... A wanted revenge, so he kicked B in and those two started their 'battle'. Cleste happen to be recording the scene. J threw a plastic ball of rope towards B and B dodged. The 'ball' hit the door which kinda shocked Cleste a bit (she was standing right in front of the door) and made the rest of us laughing... And then, when the second 'ball' attack came, B opened the door to make his escape, which unfortunately made a nice opening for the 'ball' to hit Kiki who was sittng innocently and unfortunatley facing the door...

The bell rang, we cleaned up the mess and ran away... Sorry but no photos of the 'BIG FIGHT' will be post cos some idiots might think it's a real school violence...

I post the playlist on the next post... Till then...

No comments: