Friday, April 16, 2010

Mmmm...

So yeah, changed the skin.

Not really new, since I'm using it for the other blog, and was too lazy to change it right away...

So we've gone through BIS assignment and Business Law test. Relieve relieve.

Account's mid-sem's tomorrow. Then Econs assignment is due on tues, which has been kindly delayed by Ms. Kalai (knowing that most people have no class on Monday... xD)

Planned to marathon the report after the test on Sat until Sunday night, and watch Kaiji (so badly) after passing up on Monday.

But since the due date was changed to Tues... I'm scrapping the plan. Yes, must make good use of that extra day to get better grades...

Now, back to accounts. I'll be officially an accounting student next year onwards. But really, I'm darn blur about my future. Me, working on- what? I dunnoe. I'm following the pathway my parents chose and planned for me. Yes there's no escape sadly.

However, me here am trying to find something else I might be able to do while following it. But what exactly, is the thing I'm still searching for.

But never mind that, I need to focus on my accounts mid-sem first...

No comments: