Thursday, April 22, 2010

Looking Forward

Angry ramblings. I don't want to keep on posting this kind of posts, but I can't take it if I don't do something.

So crazy old man thinks my exam ain't as important as his bloody work.

Yeah. Ok.

So I had to do his f***ing work. Translating his shitty article.

He said it's piece of shit cake.

I feel like screaming 'why don't you do it yourself then???'

But no of course I did not.

Crazy old man tak baik in Chinese spelling. So he wants me to do his job.

But shit I didn't know how he wants it and tried to make the article logical without making major changes.

So he went bitchy about why didn't I do his job properly.

HOW THE HELL COULD I DO IT AS YOU EXPECTED IF YOU DIDN'T SPECIFY IN THE FIRST PLACE? WELL HE NEVER DOES AND HE EXPECTS US TO KNOW IT NATURALLY.

#(@$^ *fill in the blank please*

So I slept at 1 am this morning, because stupid old moron forced me to help him. I half-slept through Accounts lecture and Econs class. Maybe I should tell him about that.

Then I returned home at 2 today and planned to spend the whole afternoon to study for Econs mid-sem.

But no, Mr. Lunatic has another article he wants me to translate.

And so I told him 'I has a TEST tomorrow morning.'

Then he said it's easy.

I don't think he take it into account that I stop writing Chinese essay for 1 year + and I didn't read a lot of Chinese material for some period.

And hell no I did not study Chemistry in Chinese so how the hell would I know how to present the bloody thing professionally.

The last-minute habit runs in our blood. He gets pissed off badly when we do things last minute, like last minute announcing our schedules and everything or doing our work.

But WHAT IS THIS? PHONING ME IN THE AFTERNOON TO TELL ME TO WORK AND TO FINISHED IT AS YOU WANT TO?

AND WHAT ABOUT TELLING ME THAT WE'LL HAVE TO BURN ANOTHER MIDNIGHT OIL TO FINISH YOUR BLOODY WORK?

THERE'S A LONG LIST TO GO IF YOU WANT, BUT NO I'M JUST HERE TO RELEASE MYSELF AND I NEED TO GO BACK TO STUDY ASAP.

It's the last minute syndrome and so I remind myself.

So I know I've been lucky to have been born healthily, don't have to beg for money or food and everything all thanks to you and blah-blah-blah and you're working hard for the family and everything.

But I can't tahan your ego. Enough said.

You said I need to think with common sense using my brain that's full of shit and do things the right way.

And so I thought, I developed my mind and character.

But mad man ain't happy with some of my decisions and decides to kacau a bit.

When he kacau-ed, I thought of defending myself. It's common sense right? When an ego-maniac comes and attack your pride, it's natural right? Does he expect me to surrender when some mad kids come and bully me? No right? I must fight for myself.

But no, stupid moron thinks I'm rebellious and he ain't please with it. No, I must follow his words, do as he says. But he's contradicting, he wants me to think and he wants me to listen to him.

When I point out that some of his rules clash, he goes on a rampage. So we shut-up.

Anything tak happy you yell and resort to your fist or the cane. No no no. Civilised human don't do that. Or maybe you just forgot that we have our pride also. But in front of the mad dictator we're like a bunch of slugs.

Australia, I've confirmed that I'll be there next year.

Will life there be better than my current one I have no idea. But without him breathing down my neck for everything I do, it should be better. Sure I'd have to do everything myself, but that's something everyone needs to learn isn't it? It's just a matter of time.

No comments: