Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Updates

Being lazy right now. As in, terribly lazy. Plus no mood to post.

CNY post will be up once I charge my camera battery, download the photos, and finally blog about it. xD

Motivation level was really low for the time being, maybe I spent to much time wasting time. All the CNY food, celebrations, visits, and sleeping made me awfully high to the point that I can't concentrate really well.

Been spending a lot of time reading mangas online as well, thus explained my lack of time to write my thoughts here...

So much to write, and yet I'm in such a messed up state that I don't know where to start from. It's time to get a grip, tomorrow's orientation for Curtin course, I need to be more hard-working from now on.

No more slacking, 
though I doubt I'll stick to it, seriously.

No comments: