Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Refreshing

And so, a new semester started.

We were greeted by every lecturer, new and 'old' with some very welcoming 'lectures' that hint us seriously not to misbehave as some showed such intentions. (They're not called lecturers for nothing)

New things first.

Firstly, we have Mr. David, the math's lecture's lecturer.

Second, we have Ms. Kalai as our Math's tutorial lecturer.

Thirdly, our Accounts lecturer was changed to Ms. Dorothy.

As for the rest remains the same except that we don't see Mr. Andrew anymore and Ms. Yeap doesn't teach us.

The most interesting lecturer, for now, is Ms. Dorothy.

Accounts, is more about the theory and applications. Which means...

There will be a lot of talking in class. And the one who talks is the lecturer, as, there's nothing for the students to discuss.

I'm just NO GOOD at listening for 1 hour++ straight.

Totally no good, because I usually sleep through them.

The biggest problem is, Ms. Dorothy talks like, ok not bullet train, but like a non-stopping + fast-forwarding radio.

She drummed her voice into my brain, creating devastating holes and cracks I don't have enough time to examine or analyze and drilling havoc forcefully without me noticing until I find myself nearly drowning in her brain draining soundwave.

again is a nice song. I absolutely love it.

Hoping it can aid me in shutting her off, for a while, I force the melody to dance in my mind.

Unfortunately...

Her voice seems to be equipped with a mega-driller with hypnosis effects or a super spy-gadget that infiltrates my mind despite my effort to keep them out, and the music died out in a 'puff'.

Well, basically, I drowsed through the whole class, and half-slept (gah, if it wasn't for those itchy hands beside me who kept poking me, i would have dream through) through her lecture.

M.u.s.t sleep earlier... I need to get DISTINCTION this time!!!

And oh yeah, I drove to college today, without my mum in the car, I had Eliz instead! And I'm still kicking and alive!!

Next post forecast, Perth~

Hohoho, You think I'm done with it already?

I spent a week there!!

You Need Power to Be Happy

You are an influential, brilliant person. You are often the most competent person in the room.

Being in charge is very important to you. You get irritated when you have to depend on someone else.

You feel great when you are leading a group and inspiring other people. It's your gift.

Nothing makes you feel worse than being powerless. You need to be in control of your life.



You Are the Living Room


You are laid back and casual. You can have fun in almost any situation.

You believe in being easy going. Life's hard enough, and you're not going to make it any harder.

You are sociable and friendly. You welcome almost anyone into your life.

You are completely unpretentious. You prefer living in a comfortable home to living in a showy home.




You Are a Banana Smoothie

You are friendly and popular without even trying to be. People just like you.

You are easy to be around and never offend everyone. You're quite mild.

You have a warm demeanor, and many people find you to be inviting.

You are sympathetic and kind. You have a soft spot in your heart for everyone.

......
There must be something wrong with the last one.
Right...?

No comments: