Monday, May 4, 2009

Perth - Curtin

On the second day of our trip to Perth, we visited Curtin University. Shirley, my cousin-in-law, drove us there. The moment we arrived at Curtin we're like, totally lost.

The compound was totally huge, enormous, big, wide, gigantic, vast, large, massive, titanic, or whichever you like...

The map simply made me went 'Heeeeh!'

'Which one are we looking for again? Oh... Where is it...? Is it this? No. This? Nope. Arrrggghhh,,,'

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The friendliest thing, a map, which delighted the lost wanderers in the vast land of Curtin University, made me dizzy.

But just the map is enough to make our heads dizzy... Just look at the list of the buildings on it.


To be really honest. I am not good with names. And here's my mum with the tour guide counselor, who gave us a very small tour around the campus.


Accounting Department. This is the place where you dispose hand in your assignment.


Hmmm... Not a good photo... The Business Department, should be, from the inside.


CBS Student Service Center. What's CBS... again...?


The BIG BIG Cafeteria. Omg la... Just the cafeteria is as big, or could be bigger than our lecture theater.


The HUGE Library. Did that guy said there are 6 floors?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Hmmm... Don't ask me. Just pretend you know what it is.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Let's just say Curtin, is huge. I can only remember those places that are, or could be important to me... As for the rest... Obviously, I can't recognize it, without a map.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Some shade from the tall tall trees from the clear blue sky.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
From here, this scene gives me the feeling that I'm in the medieval time.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The sun at Perth is just blazing bright. I'm starting to look for a sun glasses already.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
That's my mum with... Never mind that... Along the hallway.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
As the sign reads, Communication Skill Centre. They provide free service and lecture for students who are weak and intend to improve their (obviously) communication skill.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Look at the clear blue sky~~ It's just so blue at Perth, no clouds.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Looks nice... Very relaxing.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I think, that's supposed to be some kind of Art.

The compound was so big, biG, bIG, BIG, that the guy, another drove us to the dorms, which are still within the ground of Curtin Uni.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The dorms. There's more, actually.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The volleyball court, or maybe the multi-pupose court.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The dorms are quite convenient. The shops, restaurants are just across the road.


See...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Ok... This is like totally random... XD But I never see it this big in MY... :3

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Inside the dorm...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The balcony. Or whatever you call it.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The fridges!! Lol. I don't supposed you get that dwarf on other fridge!

And that's all. I guess. :3

No comments: