Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday



I believe, I have the privilege of posting this.
Afterall, my aunt take a cab out just to look for it.
AND, it's the last one.

Guess which is the reflection? It's pretty easy you know... Use a bit of common sense and... XD

Went Qing Ming today. Very tired. Still,



Behold!! FMA Brotherhood is here!!! Featuring Armstrong traumatizing the kiddos!!!
I'm just so happy that they re-make it!! Well, not exactly a re-make, but another version that follows the manga plot.



Look at the chibi getting angry!! LOL

The OP 'Again' was sung by YUI. Simply awesome. I'll change my music once I got hold of it!!!! The OP scene was pretty good, especially the battling scene. I love the scene where Ed was dashing and the transmutation effect appears like water ripples.

Better still, Animax's gonna broadcast it on every Friday, 8.30pm. Watch it people. WATCH IT!!

No comments: