Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Ms. Malini

I must say, Ms. Malini is one of the most decent educators I met in my life.

Let's just keep it that way. I don't want to change my mind on her if I screw my presentation.

Human Communication teaches us to communicate with others.

In other words, it teaches you how to maintain a harmonious relationship with others while reaching your goals.

Ms. Malini, I'm sorry if I happened to take advantage of your easy-going, kind, and friendly personality. But reality check, that's just how it goes in reality.

Being the tallest lecturer, I find her tutorial classes difficult. I sit in the front row, yes the front-est one. Which makes my neck to ache after constantly looking up at her and arching my spine.

That's her biggest problem.

But nothing more.

She can be easily said to be the lecturer who has won the respect of all students (of course, when I say student, I meant those who has the traits of a student).

She has the friendliest personality, being a HC lecturer, she practises empathy from a long, long, long time ago, which turns out to be her students biggest asset.

I have barely anything to complain about her.

Just glad to met her.

No comments: