Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Yawn


Bored, I made this...



Yo. Hisashiburi desu. Fluffy here speaking typing. I've got a new home!!!! As you can see, it has two floors, connected by a rainbow tube. I didn't know how to use that thing until one of the giants squished me through it and forced me to make my way to the other end... And to make me use it more frequently, they placed my food on the second floor... >.< style="font-style: italic;">harmless, long crack on the roof top and they had to cover the hole which was supposed to hold my water bottle with a cup... I supposed they made a good bargain... Seeing that they got a bigger, taller, nicer, prettier cage for half its price and just a few simple steps to patch it up... Ah, gotta ciao. The giants are looking for me. Again. The fifth time already...

*

Now my dad wants a guinea pig. He complaint Fluffy is toooooo tiny and he can barely feels him... My sis and bro loves the idea and they're enthusiastic... The problem is where to place him, or maybe them?

Put aside the furry problems, I'm almost dead looking, checking, searching for every tiny-winy details of Colleges... Taylors' looks nice, but it's not on the path to any Uni at Perth... Only Adelaide... T.T Now, I'm busting my head to look for an alternative way to get there... My mother's nagging me to do some surfing instead of reading the so-called junks... T.T

Rotting at home, I finished reading Shugo Chara till the latest chapter, X till Volume 9, Camelot Garden which is a one-shot, continued chasing Monster Hunter, started Ningyō Kyūtei Gakudan and Record of a Fallen Vampire. Ningyō Kyūtei Gakudan and Camelot Garden was decent, as it was by Yuki Kaori... Though Ningyō Kyūtei Gakudan strongly reminds me of Residents Evil, the virus which turns a person into man eating marionets instead of zombies... The whole story was totally save by her beautiful artwork, which has improved, and the elements of music... A bit of deja vu, but a refreshing and lovable piece. Camelot Garden was nice, the theme was based on Arthurian Legend... Yuki Kaori is another mangaka that truly impressed me. Her stories are usually based varies famous legends and fairy tales. By just adding a twist of fate in the story a masterpiece is created... I really like her twisted fairy tales, it gives you a sense of reality and reminds you not everything is as pretty as you see...

But the same doesn't goes to Record., the story was fairly good, script was by the author of Spiral, but the artwork, the artwork... I hate it... It's mediocre and it could be a lot better... Especially the fighting scene and some panels doesn't suit the atmosphere! Other than that, the character's pose need some improvement... The character designs were so-so... That Straus looks absolutely ridiculous with that chunk of hair between his eyes!!! Arrrggghh... And he's the protagonist, which means I'll have to suffer looking at him almost every page I clicked...


I'll be going to Penang on Friday. My niece's babysitter is going back to Indo, so someone will have to look after that chibi akuma during the day. And no, it won't be her mum, dad, nor her grandma, grandpa. They love the baby, but they just don't give a damn in looking after her every second... So the whole responsibility just crashed onto my grandma, who's willing to protect her from harm with a lot of ordering and scolding around my aunty... My dear father who couldn't stand that, hired a maid.

Ironically, he paid for the maid to look after someone else's daughter although they are perfectly capable of paying her. They won't hire the maid, since my aunty and grandma can look after her and they're not the ones who has to go through all the mess! And now the maid's leaving, we'll have to take care of her till the new one arrives... Oh well, I guess I'll have to give her as much loathe love as possible... I am sooooo going to educate her nicely...




You Are Argentina



You are a set of contradictions, and it often seems like you live in two worlds.

You are introspective yet outgoing. You are modern yet traditional.

You are warm and honest. Your life is petty much an open book.

You are a hard worker, and you don't mind putting in long hours. And then you'll go party til dawn!






You Are a Colon



You are very orderly and fact driven.

You aren't concerned much with theories or dreams... only what's true or untrue.

You are brilliant and incredibly learned. Anything you know is well researched.

You like to make lists and sort through things step by step. You aren't subject to whim or emotions.

Your friends see you as a constant source of knowledge and advice.

You excel in: Leadership positions

You get along best with: The Semi-Colon


No comments: