Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Strike?! No.

Today's outing was really fun!!! We arrived at Sunway Pyramid before 9.30am. We tried to use the big, shiny, auto-glass-gate, and no, it wouldn't budge... lol Never mind, there's a door next to it...

Skating was FUN! It could be better IF it doesn't hurt when you slip, the dangers of being slice by other's blades is nothing worth to worry about and so on... It was Will and KwanHan's first time... Lol So much more better than my first time... I didn't dare to leave that beloved wall, but the rest kept saying 'leave the wall or you won't learn skating.' Ah well, with so many human pillars around, I suppose I could just grab any of them if I were to fall.

And I did. Didn't fall for once thanks to everyone, except Kah Hee. I learnt my lesson. Don't skate around Kah Hee if you want to avoid unpleasant accidents. Reckless and daring, he doesn't really care if he falls or not, not to mention us... Bah. Learnt how to skate without the wall!! XDD A lot of hugging with Vincy, Chin-chin and Kat.

I really fear to slip. The electrifying feeling when you feel like you're gonna slip was unpleasant. First you felt your heart pumping ten times faster, then you feel a horrifying chill being sent down your spine. Your mind goes blank and you felt pressured. That's for me though. This doesn't seem to apply to others, especially Kah Hee the bloody guy.

Left the skating rink at 1.30pm. Chrno and John mysteriously disappeared... Hmmm... What do you think of when you hear two guys were together and they can't explain what they're doing? Never mind that, none of my concern. Went bowling afterward...

110090

A combination of numbers I do not want to explain. It was fun though. Tried cucuk-ing balls later at the snooker. That place was really horrible... It was dark and people were smoking there. I feel really guilty going there. We noobs (mind you, a certain people weren't included) decided not to follow the complicating rules by simply poking the cue ball only. But time was running out, in the end, Chin started to score by applying a little bit of external force on the balls. Things went madder when we thought the cue ball was too annoying and we shifted it here and there. Last, I simply hit the ball without the white ball... Pool is nicer.

Dare-devil Kah Hee striking...

*sighs*

Wish I could go on enjoying outings like this. But no, my beloved father decided my life is way tooooo easy and toooooo good to be true. He wants me to enjoying how life could make you suffer. I'm going back to Penang on Fri. Will be seeing 我亲爱的奶奶 and unavoidable, that chibi Akuma... If things goes well, I might be back on Mon with my mum. But if dear daddy wants me to stay back to take care of that spoilt brat... I'll be stranded until Christmas eve... Urgh.

I still have to choose my college, learn how to drive and yes enjoy life. Gah. Why can't they just bring that brat to KL so that we can pamper her? Noooo... She's too young and she can't travel far... Besides, her papa mama popo gonggong are there... How could we lock her away from her beloved?? Such cruelty are not allowed... EXCUSES! *flaming* No, I'm not jealous. Just frustrated. REALLY FRUSTRATED. I had my schedule planned, somehow. And now it's gonna be thwarted just because no one's helping me aunty to take care of that %*#%@???!! Not funny!!

I don't mind helping out, Just as long as it doesn't crash with certain events I wanna take part in... For instance, the Taylor's open day is a bye-bye coz I won't be in PJ, my driving lessons would be postponed and the Comic Fiesta would go KA-BOOM if I'm stuck there... I've been looking forward to it since last year cause I wasn't able to go last year, last-last year...

*cooling down*

Back to Record of a Fallen Vampire. The story gets more sci-fic in the latest chapter, just like Spiral. You thought it was a detective story, and no it wasn't. It was more like a fusion of Adam & Eve and Clones. I was totally dumbfound. And this, I thought it was an innocent Vampire story, but no, alien invasion is the main plot... The vampire was just the camouflaging backdrop... I'm speechless. Totally own and troll.




The True You



You want your girlfriend or boyfriend to be more relaxed, calm, and composed.

With respect to money, you spend whatever you have.

You think good luck depends on maintaining good relationships with others.

The hidden side of your personality tends to be a little selfish. You only do what interests you.

You are tend to think about others' feelings a lot, perhaps because you are so eager to be liked.

When it comes to finding a romantic partner, you don't have any particular type in mind, but you are inclined to look for someone who will say yes when you ask him / her out.






You Are a Visionary Soul



You are a curious person, always in a state of awareness.

Connected to all things spiritual, you are very connected to your soul.

You are wise and bright: able to reason and be reasonable.

Occasionally, you get quite depressed and have dark feelings.

You have great vision and can be very insightful.

In fact, you are often profound in a way that surprises yourself.

Visionary souls like you can be the best type of friend.

You are intuitive, understanding, sympathetic, and a good healer.

Souls you are most compatible with: Old Soul and Peacemaker Soul


No comments: