Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

I got laptop. Acer. No, it's not a Xmas present. And it's still not officially mine. Waiting for my dad to declare my ownership, then I'll customize it. Wonder will I get to choose one for myself in the future... Hope it works well with Photoshop.

Currently blogging with it. Somehow disappointed coz it doesn't check my spelling... And to my horror, it's jumpy!! It just jump from this line to another paragraph!! Have to keep copying and paste...

Thinking of borrowing the CD from my aunt to install it... Going to finish 猎明师传奇 soon. Bought Rachet & Clank - Size Matters and The Dog games.

Oku Hanako is a wonderful artist I truly admire. My new addict -Tegami, is up. XDD



You Are Considerate and Mature
You approach the holidays with responsibility and cooperation.
You'll do your part to make sure that everyone else has a happy holiday.

You aren't particularly picky or high maintenance during the holidays.
You're happy to be in the company of people you love, and you're willing to "go with the flow."

Of all the types, you are the most likely to give someone exactly what they want.
You're also the most likely to wrap all your presents well - to prevent peeking!






You Are a Blue Flower
A blue flower tends to represent peace, openness, and balance.
At times, you are very delicate like a cornflower.
And at other times, you are wise like an iris.
And more than you wish, you're a little cold, like a blue hydrangea.



No comments: