Tuesday, December 30, 2008

黑白猫

Meeeoooooow.

The only cat who allows me to stroke it.
XD
I'm a coward.
It scared me last night.
It jumped into the room beside the one I'm using. I heard the noise it made.
Felt relieve when I saw it.
I'm a coward........

Changed my music.

欧若拉
神 秘 北 极 圈
阿 拉 斯 加 的 山 巅
谁 的 脸
出 现 海 角 的 天 边

My fav. part of the lyrics.

This song, nice~
First thought was, ok... Sounds promising.
After listening again, hey, pretty nice eh...
Later, Great song.
Though, I don't think it'll last for long.
Just a matter of time before I dump it.
The mv was the reason I listened to it. The setting was beautiful. Didn't like her dress that much though.

Downloading the last episode of Chaos;Head. The graphic is the type which I dislike. Story was fairly interesting, I was actually attracted by the gore genre. Sadly, the pace was a bit too fast, predictable and cliche at the end.

Watching Toradora (Tora= Tiger, Dora= Dra'gon')
I love it!!
So much better than Chaos;Head.
Great animation, the colours and graphic are really pleasing to the eyes, interesting story, cute characters and music!!!
Toradora has proudly won a place in my best anime list.
Hmmmm...
Thinking of burning into a disc for Pn Hanim.

Practiced driving today again. Somehow better than the last time. Can turn smoothly already. Except that I'm still using an auto car, will be a problem changing gear and stomping the clutch.

The courtyard.

The swing outside my grandma's apartment.






You Are a Vampire



You are charming, sensual, and even a bit manipulative.

You can't help but get people to do what you want.

You have sharp senses and a strong predatory instinct.

You go after what you want, without mercy.

While you have the heart of a killer, many people are drawn to you.

You are elegant, timeless, and mysterious. You are the ultimate fantasy object.




What Your Cute Monster Says About You



You are a simply happy person. You still view the world with a childlike innocence.

You have an easy going attitude, and you value harmony. You love freely and inspire others to love.

You inner demon is frailty. You are easily beaten down by life.

People think you're cute because you are optimistic. Your outlook on life is charming.







No comments: