Tuesday, December 16, 2008

左様なら, 中学の日


My messy table... (>o<) Needs to be tidy up...
Books to burn give to my cousin... BYE-BYE!!! And no, I don't want to see you anymore!! At least half of it are blank... XDD

My accessories!

My Killer Bears!!! ROAR!!! Don't mess with them, or this is what will happen to you them...

Tomorrow gonna take the exam. I think Vincy and I will pass... Wait, 不是尽力,是一定要做到!Watched Eagle Eye, very thrilling but my really annoying father kept skipping some 'boring' parts... Finished X already, now growing mushrooms in a corner waiting for CLAMP to continue the story... T.T Reading 猎命师传奇, the story reveals more and more characters as the plot deepens. Three thumbs up!! XDD

Currently training my dear brother for his UPSR next year. He's really driving me insane... Patient, that's what I'll do...=w= *sighs* Dunnoe whether I can go to CF or not... My aunt's gonna move on Sun, and my dad is most likely to ask:

Why the freaking hell aren't you helping your mum and your aunt?!

I want to go so badly that I feel so frustrated these days... And I'll have to beg that old man again... >.>lll Bleh... And I'm thinking of continuing my Nihongo lessons, I've finished B2, so I think I should be in Intermediate... But maybe I'll wait till I start my college... =.=

Goes back studying udang undang-undang...




Your Power Element is Earth



Your power color: yellow

Your energy: balancing

Your season: changing of seasons

Dedicated and responsible, you are a rock to your friends.

You are skilled at working out even the most difficult problems.

Low key and calm, you are happiest when you are around loved ones.

Ambitious and goal oriented, you have long term plans to be successful.







Your Body's Element is Water



You are a joyful, relaxed, and luminous person.

You love people. You live for making new friends and helping others.

You are enthusiastic and the ideal person to work with.

You don't mind doing hard tasks, and you have a generous spirit.

Your energy tends to be: conserved

You power color is: black

No comments: