Sunday, September 21, 2008

Paradox

Screw this week... I practically hate everything... Totally screwed Chemistry Paper2... My Chinese essay was probably the best of all the essays I wrote... BM, no hope. English, bah... Remembered some mistakes and doubts... EST, damn it... I wrote 'benefitial' instead of beneficial... Bio could be my best Sc sub... There's a possibility there... I'm just doomed in Chem... Dunnoe how would tomorrow's Phys turn out...

Patience... Just ONE more week to go...

And yes, despite being horrible in all sorts of subjects, I'm still watching Code Geass... Not just that, I watched Iron Man and half of Dragon Tomb yesterday night, until 1 in the morning... Tempted by none other than my dad...

*feeling depressed, sighs*

The second last Turn of Code Geass R2... I've been waiting for the mysteries to be reveal for ages... Thanks to all the trainwrecks Sunrise's been giving... But when the end is approaching, I felt reallllllyyyyy lost... *wails* I'm being paradoxical... That's normal, yes, I know.

Sky of Damocles:
Deithart is DEAD!! -> Great
Lelouch geassed Schneizel -> Oh YES!!
C.C. gave up on Lelouch -> Oh DAMN IT!!!
Kallen punch C.C. -> Oh SH*T!
Cornelia & Guilford lives -> That's nice...
Nunnaly opens her eyes -> Was not unexpected but still surprised...

Damn the preview!! Giving us NOTHING AT ALL!!!! I never thought I would hate Kallen... I always thought that she would understand Lelouch's feeling and went to his side... But that girl is really Brainless!!! Dumping Lulu like that and went flirting with Gino, not that I hate Gino... Though Gino was cool at first, he somehow sux right now... As for C.C., *sighs* I rather her to ended up with Lulu... Not Kallen!!! Though, CCxLulu wasn't my ultimate pairing... I support SuzaLulu... But since that's soooooooooooo not gonna happen... I had to opt for the second best....

WANTS MORE SUZAxLULU!!

Somehow, most of the plot were predictable, and most came true... I'm still ecstasize after watching the review... One more Turn to go... I'm dreading that to come and yet I want it to be here right now...

I'm gonna miss them! That's already confirmed...
The emperor and his knight fighting side by side... I rather it be Lelouch and Suzaku fighting together...

Dun ask me why... Even I myself don't understand why I like him so much... Must be some of the hormones in my brain baffling me...

Quote of the Post
"You are not worth using geass on."
by Lelouch Lamperouge

No comments: