Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I knew it, but never expects it

This is official, that guy , is mad.

He sold his Nissan. He bought another Harrier, Lexus's one... Then he asked me, my sis, and bro to wash it... Fine!! Whatever... Though I intended to study AM... If I said no, I might not live to sit for the test I dreaded but still prefers to take it than to face death...

At night, he wants to try out his car with everyone... Xiao mi said, NO... She's busy, everyone knows that, and everyone understood... Except, well who else? He's not happy... He asked her whether had he asked her opinion, anger bubbling in his tone... Not good...

Then he slapped her... All of us pretend to see nothing... There's nothing a kid like us could do against the mad tyrant who control practically everything in our life... Any action taken will only add up the death toll... Finally, he stopped his mad ranting... We thought it had ended... Still, none of us still dared to move... Then he picked up his glass, to my shock and horror...

He tossed the poor, innocent glass towards the metal gate, smashing it into bits...

Know what? We were there, just ONE metre away from that damn thing when it shot everywhere.

Luckily, we were unscathed... But curse that guy!!! Has he got any brains???? Or was he blind?? When I mean blind, I mean both sides blind! We were there!!! Those fragments could have hit us!! And I still have 3 more papers and the SPM to sit!!! Not to mention the last Turn of Code Geass to watch...

Seriously!!! What's wrong with him?? I considered myself damn lucky, coz I intended to say no... But those precious experience I gained in the past warned me better let him do as he like... Or I'm doomed...

His temper's been rather bubbly lately... I suppose that OriginLife business was stressful... Almost everynight I hear him reprimanding Xiao Mi about something... And we got punished more often... Though, I used to think it was a bit unfair... Especially for the punishment he gave us...

My dear little bro, a glutton, dared to steal my mum's money so that he could eat more at school. As if we're starving him! For poeple from Yuk Chai, I'm sure you guys know that our canteen offers a seat and a meal if you request... My bro got a meal, plus rm2 daily, and that's not enough!! He buys toys, sweets, snacks and god knows what else... When my mum found out, she made him do lines... 300 lines to be exact. I won't tell lies, I will ask for permission before I take mone and I-forgot-what-it-was... Yes, all in Chinese.

And so he wrote, but his dear daddy was heart-broken... He didn't even say anything about his wrong doings... And when my mum wants to go out with only me and my sis, he insisted that my bro tags along, igonoring the fact that he was actually grounded. Ah yes, his one and only son. So precious but sadly sooooo not-as-bright-as-his-sisters... When we got back, he continued writing in snail-pace and his hand-writing was as horrible as usual...

Sweet daddy couldn't take it. He freed him. Saying that he'd been punished throughly... LOL Guess what? For hours, so long that I can't recall, he wrote less than 100 lines. Daddy didn't say anything abouot his 'slowness', he always said: 'he was born like that, you have to be lenient with him.' While when we got punish, no special treatments were given.

The latest punishment we got, was to write 100 lines for being foolish and ignorant. I admit he has a point. But when he gave us the punishment, we were about to shower. And later when he asked about it, we haven't finish it. He was not happy.

And the usual scolding... 'You think I'm joking, is it? You think it's not important?' And so on... In the end, I got landed with another extra 50 lines for not doing it immeadietly, while my sis got another 100 for being late to report him where the hell is my mum... And we're not suppose to eat unless we finish them. We were slow, we got bonus. My bro was slow, he was salvaged. Such difference.

Bah. Life under a dictactor wasn't easy. Sometimes I really hate him. I felt like wanting to smash him like how he did to his glass. Though that would be my loss, I guess. Just like he's now glass-less, that glass he smashed was the last of its kind which he liked. I could still remember vividly, when I was yound I got punished severely coz I lied to him. He always said, DON'T tell lies...

Yes, I understand. And I tried to tell the truth everytime... But like sometimes, he's barbaric... The weekend before our BM trials, he wanted to go shopping. He asked us where do we want to go. And I answered him honestly that I want to stay at home and study. He was still smiling, and turned the monkeys. And then, FLEIA was fired. He's not happy. He asked me how long has it been since the last time we went out together. Apparently he won't take no as an answer.

HAH!! He always demanded me to tell the truth. But when the truth wasn't as pretty as he had imagined, he used his force to twist it... How wonderful!! Sorry, like a ball that bounce, I've lost some of my respect to you.

Conclusion: Men are hateful when they lost their brains. Don't accept the challenge until you're strong enough.

No comments: