Saturday, August 23, 2008

Cheese-kun

Ok, I think I forgot to wish my mum a Happy Birthday on 21st of August... But she wasn't there so I think that pretty much makes us even... After she came back from Sabah, she sent her mum, dad and sis back to Penang, so no chance eh?

The flower with fruits... Except that the fruits are currently in the fridge...

But her friends DID remembered her birthday... I was in the living room, wasting my time watching Tomb Raider and then the door bell rang... So I got out reluctantly and met the guy out there, who was holding a basket of flowers... So I signed the form he gave me as I wondered why did my mum receive flowers, only then I remember it was her Bday when I asked for the date... Oh yeah...

The bell rang again about half-an-hour later... I got out more reluctantly this time, and saw another guy raising a big, red, bag in air... Oh GREAT~~ Secret Recipe is here!! And so I got the cake, happily, thinking I was able to devour it before my mum comes back... Unfortunately... My heart started to sink as I take a glance at the box... Oh no... The box is smaller than what I expected... I recalled that cheese cake are usually half as tall as a normal cake... Oh please don't be cheese cake...

I phoned my mum to inform her about the cake, and she said I could have it all, IF I am capable of doing so... I wasn't too sure whether it's a cheese cake or not, which most probably it is... As you can see, the top was covered by chocolate while the side was creamed... Maybe it's trying to disguise as a chocolate cake to fool me... To be safe... I took the knife and gave it a slice... And yeah... It is CHEESE... T.T

Poor cake... No one wants you...

Disappointed, I dumped the cake into the fridge... (why am I disappointed? It's not my Bday~~ XDD I just wanna eat...) Nobody touch the cake except my dad and my mum who got back after that day... As for me, I only scrapped the chocolate part and the cream part... Now we're thinking of something to get rid of it... Know what? My sis didn't touch it coz she just had some in Penang... My uncle bought another cheese cake from Secret Recipe to celebrate my mum's Bday...

Found this on CGlj... Nice pic!!! It's an original sketch by Kimura Takahiro-san!! Lulu and Nunna are sooo Kawaii~~

No comments: