Friday, August 29, 2008

皆 おめでとう ございます!

Here I am... Updating my blog with many pretty photos... Yesterday I had a fever... Urgh... Why does it have to be on that day... Despite being sick... I'm still playful as usual and ended up going to Science Center with everyone instead of 'curi-curi' sms-ing my mum to salvage me... XDD The talk made me wanna leave the medical field as far as possible... The auditorium and canteen was so freaking cold to me ar... Had to wear two jackets and it's not enough... How sad...

And today was the day:
I got somehow better than yesterday.
Banana came to school for no particular reason.
William came to school to enjoy the cool breeze.
Chrno grew a looooooooong and not to mention a weird beard.
The whole school celebrated Merdeka.
PBSM won 1st place again which even they themselves wonder why.
The news of our school Drama Team won 1st place in the National stage was announced.
Kentai amused the whole hall with his antic behaviour.
We shone and glowed on the stage.
We received our certs without the not-so-badly-design-but-still-wants-it-folders.

The marching performance was nice... Just showed how patriotic the students are and how much they wanna win the prize... Can you sense the sarcasm? The scouts were the coolest of all, though I still support PBSM since I'm one of them... The whistling part was absolutely wicked! Why didn't we thought of that before? Sadly, they didn't win coz as I suspect, as neat as they were, their formation's quite plain...

After taking some videos, I went to search for Chrno... Nope, he's not here. Not there and there... So where the hell is he? And then, I found him, hiding behind the odd-looking beard Chrno acted out his role proudly...

So, Jia Jian is really Jia Le's brother eh? Didn't knew that... He's the guy who brought 12 donuts from me and didn't get his root-beer... LOL Both of them danced... And reasonably well. Arghh!!!!! Why didn't I go to yesterday's ballet class???!!!!! The dicipline in the hall eventually collapses as the 'penerima hadiah' collects their certs... No, no one wants to sit there for god-knows-how-long... We want to sit TOGETHER, chat TOGETHER, and uh... maybe complain TOGETHER...

I deeply regret for not being able to predict Kentai's action... I should have video tape it... He walked up, saluted, shook hands, received his cert, retreated and walked straig... No, WAIT~~~ He forgot to salute AGAIN~~ Although NOBODY is gonna reprimand him for that, he scurried back to the VIP and saluted... How's the effect? Absolutely LOLing~~

click to comment
Photo taken at Science Center...

click to comment
LOL... Cool effect~

click to comment
Heh... William, Kentai, Chrno, Xin Pei were left out... Sorry eh, moonshine... TOTALLY forgot to inform you... No, wait... I think it's more like we forgot that you exist...

click to comment
Happy Days Never Ends!!

click to comment
WTH?? Tok Janggut??

click to comment
Hmmm... Ok I see... He's actually Chrno in disguise...

click to comment
Bye... Mr. Beard...

click to comment
Strike a pose!!

click to comment
EA Games. Challenge everything. LOL It fits perfectly!!!

click to comment
Say cheese!

click to comment
Mirah with her amazing collection of badges...

click to comment
So far the best pose for uniforms... The only one taken while saluting...

click to comment
lol... Kazu looks like he's gonna punch him...

click to comment
Kentai-kun!! He never fails to amuse us in his way...

click to comment
Hehe... No comment on this...

click to comment
lol... Her post makes me think of Kingdom Hearts... LOL

click to comment
LOL Bunny-kun looked like a down syndrome...

click to comment
Kappa-kun~

click to comment
I think Banana's hand wobbled...

click to comment
Please don't say you're bored after reading my photo-flooded post...

Quote of the Post
"你家大的东西很大,小的也很大"
by Yoshi

No comments: