Sunday, August 31, 2008

Bewildered

So, today is Hari Merdeka... Though I didn't feel merdeka at all, my spirit must have been drained by the celebration held on Friday...

*sighs*

I have utterly NO idea why am I doing this... Trial's coming up at next week, and I still haven't catch a glimpse of where my books were kept hidden... I am sooooooo D.E.A.D.... And today, I went shopping in 1U... Die... The tense has FINALLY caught me...

Despite the ominous atmosphere, I still found something worth feeling happy... I've went to Animetech and found loads, well not exactly, of Code Geass merchandise... And the result? I ended up buying the Order of The Black Knights' keychain and the Ashford's necklace~~~ XDDDDD

Wheeeeppeeee~~ Although I went there prepared, still 20 bucks is not enough... *sighs* why do they have to be soooooooo expensive?? The keychain cost RM9 while the necklace is RM12.90... The chain's about 54cm long... Loved it~~~

Can you sense the madness of a happy fangirl?


Although we bought the keychain, it's not exactly mine... We're given ten bucks each, I spent mine on the necklace so my sis's the one who brought the keychain, will have to think of something to get it... I wanna get rid of the old one... Gomen ne, Iruka sensei...

My sis wanted to eat Baskin Robbins, but well, it was sooooooooo crowded... She line up and waited, but then she ran away and left my dear brother there... Knowing him, it's not a surprise that he makes things complicated... In the end, we left with no ice-cream...

Speaking of Code Geass, Turn 21 was soooooo ridiculous!!! It made my stomach hurts... Seeing Charles 'gliding' with half of his body vanished was hilarious and Lelouch laughing his head off like Mao at his family was epic~~ Long Live Empror Lelouch!! And his Knight of Zero~~ YAY~~ Suzaku and Lelouch are together AT LAST~~~ Happy fangirl is back~~

Can't wait for the subbed and next turn~~



You Are Arial Black



You are bold, over the top, and quite loud.

You'll stand up and stand up to get your point across.

Subtlety isn't really your thing. You sometimes come off as crass and abrasive.

You're not as passionate as people might think. You just enjoy overwhelming other people!




Your Friendliness Score is 78 (Very Friendly)



You are an amazing friend. Anyone who has you as a friend is incredibly lucky.

And judging by how many friends you have, there are many lucky people in this world!

You can talk to people easily, and you often turn strangers into friends.

You are also a good listener. You are there for your friends when they need to vent, without judgment.

Overall, you have a genuine interest in people and their lives. And your friends can tell.

Taking time for your friends is very important to you. And because of this, you have lots of deep and meaningful friendships.



Quote of the Post
"Lelouch vi Britannia, the man whom I loved and feared."
by Schneizel el Britannia

No comments: