Wednesday, August 27, 2008

仆は、鸟になる

仆は、鸟になる is finally UP~~~ YAY!! But... I'll have to wait for OST2 for the vocal version... T.T I wanna hear the "I'll always be a part of you" part!!!! That song seriously broke my heart... T.T Hitomi's song is simply smashing!! *fangirling over it*

We'll be going to the Science Center tomorrow... *prepares jacket and camera for in case* The raptai for the Hari Kecemerlangan was somehow a waste of time... Hope I remember what to do by that time... Almost one week wasted again... *sighs* How many weeks do we still have...

Chinese class is, sad to say, crap... I have totally no idea why I was there... Though I kept saying I need to finish my tuition homework, but I ended up chit-chatting and reading 杀手... In the end, I remembered I still have one more karangan at home that I might be able to use it for this lesson, so I gave up doing those hateful things and continue 杀手... Even though I haven't finish the karangan... But would you believe my luck?? 表舅 had a meeting today so the class was canceled...



What Your Bed Says About You



Outward appearances are a concern of yours, but not your primary concern. You try to take care of yourself and your home, but it's not an obsession.

You try to be an organized person, but you often fall behind. Certain parts of your life tend to fall into chaos.

You are very high maintenance. You like everything a certain way, and you're grumpy if things aren't the way you like them.

In relationships, you tend to be quite dominant. You enjoy taking charge.

You tend to be a dreamy, head in the clouds type of person. You think in terms of possibilities.

You are a bit of a homebody, but you can also make yourself at home anywhere.






Your Personality is Very Rare (ENTP)



Your personality type is optimistic, curious, enthusiastic, and open.

Only about 4% of all people have your personality, including 3% of all women and 5% of all men.

You are Extroverted, Intuitive, Thinking, and Perceiving.



Quote of the Post
"杀手bear..."
by 我们

No comments: