Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Rubbish!

Rantings I myself want to avoid... If you wanna skip the rants, scroll down... Till you see the bold words...

I feel like screaming... Life is unpredictable... Some times I really feel like people who annoys me or even give them a nice whack at whatever-they-have-on-their-body... But, as I said, life is UNPREDICTABLE... Imagine how awkward, no, scary, creepy, despair you'd feel if one day, that very person you bashed, or more, turns out to be someone important to you... When I mean important, it doesn't mean that he/she is your family/lover/or just anyone you'd love...

That important means, they're either your superior, customer, or someone who can destroy screw your life by just a word, a photo, or some article...

I dun wanna risk my life on it... NOT WORTH IT!!! I think my dear life is more precious than my grudge against those idiots...

Some times, I wonder, is it OK if I screamed at that particular person whom I loath before I die... They won't be able to destroy my life anymore since I'm RingIP... True, but then I remember, I still have families and friends... They might be the unlucky ones to substitute my place... lol

Guess I'll never ever get the chance to do so... *sighs* Curse them... I guess a bit of cursing wouldn't hurt... Only benefit my soul... *deep breaths* Relax...

To be honest, I'd imagined throwing something huge, something hard, something that will make a nice loud 'CLANK' sound and will echo for some time at some idiots before... Just to release
my stress... Like when my father some times accuses me for something ridiculous, I used to, and still does that, hold my fingers like a gun and shoot him... Not that I want him dead... But I just feel REALLY ANGRY and had the urge to THROW something, like a chair or simply screamed in front of him...

I once dream of me screaming at him... What a nice dream... -.-lll I tend to have more weird dreams when I'm frustrated, angry, sad, excited, and yeah happy... In other words, when my emotion is strong...

End of Ranting...

I'm always very embarrassed about my concert, but this time, I do hope you guys can come... XDDD I doubt that Kentai, Chrno, Hai-hai and London boy will ever see this...

Pleaz~~~ XDDD

No comments: