Thursday, July 24, 2008

Random Post


Nabari's 2nd ED!!! Quite nice...

Ah... BuccaZero1~~


OMG! Lancelot's key!!!!! They're REAL!!!! Whhhheeeeeee~~~~ I always thought that they look like usb, and they ended up being made into usbs...

It's never a surprise if there's a BUT in our life...

It's a 2GB USB, and it cost A LOT... ($86 US!!) Window shopping is always nice... T.T

It'd be REAL cool if I have one... Imagine sticking it into your PC and imagine it's a KMF XDDD...
I hate Bandai...

Now I'm reading Akuma to Love Song... Artwork's nice, clean and pretty... Story's damn funny and like most mangas, it involves triangle love... It's not that obvious yet, but I'm expecting it...

I'm thinking of adding something to my blog post, The Quote of the Post... If I happen to have, that is...

Quote of the Post -
"No, I'm Crooked! I'm not straight!"
by William Leong

No comments: