Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Pure Waste of Time

If my parents really ask me, I really don't know what to tell them, about what I'm doing in school... I have no idea...

Black Matter's class - Definitely not listening!
Chibi Chili teacher's class - I find it hard to listen to her as I can't really see her behind two enormous blocks...
Pn. Yee - Do I have any other choice? Though I enjoy writing, some times... And loves to draw...

Bucca~~ That'll be it's official name!! Better than Buka!!

Pn. Zaini - Is that how a Library teacher teaches?? Sastera ALLLLL the way??
Ms. Wong - Dear Ms. Wong, u're a wonderful teacher, sorry if I ever fall asleep in your class...
Pn Gauri - Reports, reports AND REPORTS!! I hate reports!!!!
Pn. Yip - Her lessons are really interesting if she wears something extraordinary...
Cik Mazaina - She's a good teacher, but Sejarah doesn't suits her...
Pn Rohani - She's nice... If you exclude all those hateful nota... Though they're supposed to be useful...
Pn Tan - What are the odds that you are able to differentiate a vacuum cleaner's sound with her voice?

Today chinese class was ABAU... She gave us those bloody papers to do... Har!! Never forget!!

TEAMWORK IS THE ONE AND ONLY WAY TO GET YOUR THINGS DONE FAST!

Rachel, Vincy, me & GC split our works... There were 4 papers, one of us one... We finished our part (except Rachel) and copied the answers just in time for her discussion... I can't concentrate in her class!!! Even if I want to!!! She's just really talented in getting distracted by simple things!!! She just couldn't focus on the subject!!!

It's horrible when she's talking about depression and suddenly changes to telling her tragic incident about her handbag being snatched...

Enough about her... Now I'm wondering what would be the outcome of my Singapore trip... If that %@(J^%* forbids me to go, I really might curse him... Coz that means that he never intend of letting me go, what he said/suggested before was just to fool me...

First he said he'll think about it, then he'll lay out the conditions, after that he'll say 'NO! I've thought about it and the answer is so obvious that I figured out that you'll know all the time.'

I hate it!!!! I hate it when he acts like I have heaps of HOPES and then toss a nuclear bomb at me with a BIG TAG reading 'HAR!! You're not allowed to go!!! And you're NOT allowed to ARGUE!! Sweet Dreams!'

Gah...

No comments: