Saturday, July 19, 2008

Breeding Mushrooms

Mind to explain what does the ICT mean in the AM project?

ICT = Inflammation of Connective Tissue

XDD lol...

Finished reading 少林寺-第八铜人... Very nice... But the ending a bit too simple... Not enough for me... Stayed up until 2.30am to finish it... *yawns*

So now I know, 慢慢来,比较快, is how 张三丰 created 太极~~ LOL

I'm truly bored...

I want to watch movies... But alas, there's no new dvds as I had finished watching them... I haven't finish L Change The World yet, my dad took my speaker away... Even if I did watch, I'll only be watching a pantomime...

No books to read... Grew tired of ALL of it... Some times I wish I live beside a library, or even better, a comic library... I'm soooooooo desperate that I asked my mum to borrow some books for young teenagers... Pathetic...

If I tell my mum I was bored, she's bound to suggest me to 'study'... No no no no no no... NEVER... Unless I really have to...

Just don't feel like doing anything... It's July already... I still suck at my Sc subject... And I don't feel like doing anything to make it better... How worse can I go?

Found this on Hui Ee's blog... Check it out!!

Paparazzi wasn't there, but she found this!!

Paparazzi wasn't there, but she found this too!!


What Your Taste in Chocolate Says About You



You are sweet, mellow, and easily satisfied.

You don't like anything too intense and dramatic.

Deep down, you're a kid at heart... and you're nostalgic for the past.

You are friendly, witty, and likable.

You charm is overwhelming. People are enchanted by you.

You have a comeback for anything. Because of this, you seem flippant at times.

You love being around people. Friendships are important to you.

You feel lost when you're by yourself... so you tend to avoid being alone.




You Are Artemis!



Brave, and a natural born leader.

You're willing to fight for what you believe in...

And willing to make tough decisions.

Don't forget - the people around you have ideas too!

No comments: