Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Mummy & Stitches

This was the most unusual RKA in my life. Dad didn't said much on my results coz he was distracted. By my MUM!

I'm sure some of you are aware that you had a plaster above her lips on the left... It seems that she felt dizzy and went black out. When she regained her conscious, she was on the floor. she somehow hit the toilet bowl, so that's how she had her wound. (Unlucky! Out of sooooo many things she could hit in the toilet she fell for the toilet bowl...)

We went to the clinic. My mum got herself SIX freaking stitches... I witnessed the whole process... I wanna scream... Dr. Teh had numbed her, she can't feel any pain, but it's really creepy... I saw him pulling the thread out of her mouth, he tugged here and there, and my mum's cheek looks like a puppet under control...

Her cheek moved quite a lot, as if it's 'dancing'... I feel like fainting already... My face was tired of making all kinds of expression... Then the funny part came... Dr. Teh said that her wound was VERRRRYYYY Deep... In fact, you can say that it's a hole... It cuts right through her flesh... So, when he gave her some water to gargle, water spurt out from her wound, like a water hose... Creepy...

That's all for now...

No comments: