Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Crappy Day

Stayed back for Chinese class today. It was crappy, full of TAL's nut shells, as usual... She spent half the time assuring us that the examiners will be really linient to us this year due to something that happened last year... She also explained the 'wonderfulness' of learning Chinese... As if we didn't know at all!! Duh woman!! Can't you see that we're attending your nut class?? We wouldn't be here if we knew that Chinese is Crap!! Sadly, I would really like to tell you that Chinese can benefit us, but not with your lectures, which is full of nuts...

TRC will finally be out tomorrow... Triple hoorays~~ I've been waiting for a month... CLAMP really enjoys torturing their fans... Speaking of tomorrow, mum will be collecting my report card, I'll have to negotiate with her to ensure my safety... Guess who's threatening my dear life? No other than my dad... *cross hands* Code Geass was just making me to bang my head... It never fails to shock me...

No comments: