Friday, July 4, 2008

Messed up

I'm back to my normal life. Lazy at homework, rejecting school lessons, time-waster, and a newly added Giddens-maniac... Feel really lost... My dad keeps saying that I'm gonna be a medical doc, my mum says that I can go for banking and finance or account for 5 years and blah-blah-blah...

No one mention Animation.

I feel really fruastrated... They kept telling me their animation-is-at-the-bottom-of-the-food-chain theory and you-can't-get-those-special-privilages-&-respect-by-doing-animation...

Whenever they do so, they're usually on the dining table, dreaming my future... While I simply had to scrap everything I had in my plate and evacuate... I don't feel like talking to them, about my future career... They just kept giving me all they negative parts they could think of...

And Cleste's making things worse... 《楼下的房客》is seriously affecting my grey matter... The story is really WILD, it makes you feel... Release... (Need a hanky? Or a sweater?) But to be honest, it's very intersting, seing how 'he' manipulates other peoples life, turning it into a gruesome real-life movie... The Gloomy Sunday the book mention was interesting...


I enjoy making fun of others, I'm sure most of you are aware of that... Plotting scheme on human is pure fun, keeping the secret is hard, but it's worth it... (Cleste, you're on my side, right?)

Our school fire alarm was lousy... It sounds exactly like the school bell. If a REAL fire really happens, I won't be surprise if you find half of the students look like over-fried bacons... The career exhibition yesterday was not bad, but my mum didn't even take a look at the flyers & booklets I brought back... Guess I'll have to force her...

Went to ballet yesterday night, I love the fan dance, very fun... But the cheap fan keep falling off, a bit here and a bit there... Need to find super-glue to stick it... Looking forward for tommorow's full dress rehersal... My mum says my red top is hideous, she wants to buy another one for me, but can she find another one which fits my needs? In one week too... The skirt Ms Ng ordered was pretty, but I prefer it to be shorter... I look better in shorter skirt XDDD(don't scream, I'm not gonna show my butt, no worries...) I'm not exactly thin, or slim you know...




Your Personality Is



Guardian (SJ)




You are sensible, down to earth, and goal oriented.

Bottom line, you are good at playing by the rules.



You tend to be dominant - and you are a natural leader.

You are interested in rules and order. Morals are important to you.



A hard worker, you give your all at whatever you do.

You're very serious, and people often tell you to lighten up.



In love, you tend to take things carefully and slowly.



At work, you are suited to almost any career - but you excel in leadership positions.



With others, you tend to be polite and formal.



As far as looks go, you are traditionally attractive. You take good care of yourself.



On weekends, you tend to like to do organized activities. In fact, you often organize them!






Your Aura is Violet



Idealistic and thoughtful, you have the mind and ideas to change the world.

And you have the charisma of a great leader, even if you don't always use it!



The purpose of your life: saying truths that other people dare not say



Famous purples include: Mahatma Gandhi, Martin Luther King, Jr., Susan B. Anthony



Careers for you to try: Political Activist, Inventor, Life Coach







Your Dosha is Pitta



You have a quick mind, a gift for persuasion, and a sharp sense of humor.

You have both the drive and people skills to be a very successful leader.

Argumentative and a bit stubborn, you have been known to be a little too set in your ways.

But while you may be biased toward your own point of view, you are always honest, fair, and ethical.



With friends: You are outgoing and open to anyone who might want to talk to you



In love: You are picky but passionate



To achieve more balance: Be less judgmental of those around you, and take cool walks in the moonlight.

No comments: