Sunday, July 6, 2008

CLAMP made my day!!!

click to comment
YAY!!

The new OP & ED of Code Geass R2 had change! I'm a little disappointed in the Ed pics which CLAMP designed, it wasn't what I had expected, I expect pairings or Solo like how it was in the previous pics... But one or two had made my heart really leap!! I didn't get to scream at the sight of it becoz of my dad... All I can do is stuffing my knuckles in my mouth so that I don't make to much sound... My sis just 'wow', and that's it... Anticlimax... My maid let out a gasp, and she covered her mouth... Yes, that is the reaction I want!!!

*sighs*

I've change my hp's bg... Lalala~~ With that pic... I've also downloaded C.C.'s character song... The opening was really good, makes you wanna sing together, but when Yukana starts singing, it's sooooo anti-climax... What a pity, it could be a great song... The tone turn soooooo fast... At first it sound a bit melancholy, then it goes SUNNY...

Mum's not feeling well in the morning, so my plan for shopping for 'EXERCISE-BOOKS' was called off... Just the right thing for me when I feel enthusiastic in homework... I THINK NOT!!! At this rate, I'm gonna fail myself... T.T

I'm patient, patient, patient... I'll wait for the clean scan PATIENTLY... Which it something I've got used to... I'm experience... I've been chasing manga every week since Form 3... At first, I was a newbie, I didn't quite understand how these manga chapters came out, I waited EXCITEDLY every week for Tsubasa, then some others joined in... Slowly, the excitement wore off, after I've discovered that screaming at the com won't make the mangakas draw faster...




You Are A Blue Girl



Relationships and feelings are the most important things to you.

You are empathetic and accepting - and good at avoiding conflict.

If someone close to you is in pain, it makes you hurt as well.

You try to heal the ones you love with your kind and open heart.







What Your Shamrock Says About You



You are a high achiever. Success comes fairly easy for you.

At times, you can be slow to act. You don't like to be outside your comfort zone.

You don't really consider yourself a lucky person. In your view, people create their own luck.

You are stylish, in a classic sort of way. You are particular about how you like things.






You Are a Snake



You have extraordinarily sharp senses.

You sense what's going on almost before it happens.

You connect with the world. People instantly feel close to you.

You are a natural protector. You take good care of your friends.

You are an ambitious person. Your ambitious drives you.

But while you are ambitious, you are also humble. You are thankful for everything you have.






You Are Chopsticks



People see you as exotic, unusual, and even a bit intimidating.

You are a difficult person to figure out.

In truth, you try to live a very simple life.

But most people are too frenzied to recognize the beauty of your simplicity.


Same as Cleste wan??

No comments: