Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Grandma is here!

My grandma, grandpa and aunty came here last Saturday, mainly becoz I nagged them to attend my concert... Then my dad, conveniently took my grandma's car for maintenance. So they're stranded here, and we somehow managed to 'prisoned' them here until Friday...

Yesterday we went to Giant, not exactly 'straight' coz my sis and I are direction-less... We had to do a bit of trials and test... lol We window-shopped a bit and had tea in KFC... Then we dragged them to Scholl, so that my aunt can try out the shoes there, which my grandma would definitely won't approve becoz of the price... But my aunt really need a pair of quality shoes, not that cheap, 'unhealthy' pasar malam ones...

I white-lied to my grandma that my sis wants to try out the shoes and dragged her away from the 'crime scene'... My sis took the pic of the sandal my aunty wants, we couldn't buy on the spot coz I didn't dare in case my dad murders me...

Today's BC test was ok... I was quite lucky as I had read some of the Ming Ju which happened to come out...

My grandma still grumbles whenever she hears that little Akuma crying in the phone... For heaven's sake, That little devil has her mother, father, grandmother and grandfather!! She's not an orphan!! No need to feel soooooooo sorry for her!!! *steaming* As if my great-grandma & great-grandpa was there to cuddle me when I was her age!!!

They're spoiling that devil!!!! She can be incredibly cute, some times, when my grandparents weren't pecking and pampering her... Other wise I feel like smashing her from the balcony... I know, I'm jealous...




Your Dominant Intelligence is Interpersonal Intelligence



You shine in your ability to relate to and understand others.

Good at seeing others' points of view, you get how people think and feel.

You have an uncanny ability to sense true feelings, intentions, and motivations.

A natural born leader, you are great at teaching and mediating conflict.

You would make a good counselor, salesperson, politician, or business person.







Your Life Path Number is 8



Your purpose in life is to help others succeed

You are both a natural leader and a natural success. You are also a great judge of character.

You have a head for business and finance. You know how to make money.

A great visionary, you can see gold where other people see nothing.

In love, you are very generous - with gifts, time, and guidance.

You love to inspire people, but it can be frustrating when they don't understand your vision.

Great success comes easily for you. But so does great failure, as you are very reckless.

You are confident, and sometimes this confidence borders on arrogance.

No comments: