Sunday, June 15, 2008

Teaser

Stupid Marcus!! Giving us false info about Green Teaser!! I bought 2 dozens of it in Subang Parade!! What a week... SO busy... Vincy is right! All this Canteen Day thingy is only worth once in a life time... Just once is more than enough... Still, can't wait for tomorrow to come...

And I NEARLY forgot... Today is Father's Day... Another powerpoint presentation I guess... This time, I've done a bit, then I'll just have to let the monkeys to mess it up... I'm always the one to do it, now I'll let them 'shine' a bit~~ Hahahar...

Unlucky me, got sore throat... Nvm, today I'll drinks lots of 'ku char' and eat lots of 'pi pa gao'. Then I'll eat all I can tomorrow~~ XDD




You Are a Lemon Cake



Strong, sexy, and overpowering.

You know who you are, and you're not afraid to show the world your fabulous self.

You're confident, charming, and extremely popular.






You Would Be a Pet Bird



You're intelligent and witty, yet surprisingly low maintenance.

You charm people easily, and they usually love you a lot more than you love them.

You resent anyone who tries to own or control you. You refuse to be fenced in.



Why you would make a great pet: You're very smart and entertaining



Why you would make a bad pet: You're not interested in being anyone's pet!



What you would love about being a bird: Flying, obviously



What you would hate about being a bird: Being caged






You Are Grape



You are bold and a true individual. You are very different and very okay with that.

People know you as a straight shooter. You're very honest, even when the truth hurts.

You are also very grounded and practical. No one is going to sneak anything by you.

People enjoy your fresh approach to life. And it's this honesty that makes you a very innovative person.

What Color Purple Are You?




You Are A Maple Tree



There's not anyone in this world quite like you.

You are full of imagination, ambition, and originality.

Shy but confident, you hunger for new experiences.

You have a good memory and learn easily.

You are sometimes nervous and always complex (especially in love).


No comments: