Thursday, May 29, 2008

Jason

He's my brother's cousin. Four years old and not exactly bright... He came back from Raub with him, alone... It seems that he's attached to my brother... Only when I saw the two of them standing together did I noticed that my brother's really tall, while Jason was extremely short and skinny...

He can be really cute when he talk and run, the problem is, he doesn't talk much nor run... Whenever I see him walking around, I always fear that he might just trip... He looked so unstable, his knees and head wobbled when he walked... And sometimes, I can't help wondering is he a bit... retarded?? When we asked him something, we always get some response after ages...

And today, his daddy called... I gave him the phone, but he didn't seem to know what is a phone... As he was playing PS2, he simply stared blankly at the TV screen, while his daddy tried to persuade him to talk... He failed anyway...

He's a bit, um... Anti-social?? We went to the park yesterday, and you know what he did?? He took his toys and sat on the bench and started playing his toys... -.-lll We spent 60% of the 30 minutes persuading him to try the swing and the slide... He liked the normal slide, but feared of the tube slide... He told us he haven't seen a tube slide before... As for the swing, he watched AFV the night before, and there were some videos on various ways to fall from a swing...

Nevertheless, he's very cute... He had lots of baked beans for dinner, which was the only dish he's most familiar with since he's from UK... XD He loves car racing games and trucks, trains and aeroplanes like other kids...

Yesterday night all of us - my sis, bro, Jason and me slept in my room... It was my sis dearest wish to sleep with the cutey, unfortunately, my bro's room isn't big enough and they ended up in my room... And of course, I slept on my bed while those three snuggled together on the mattresses on the floor. If they sleep on the bed, I'll expect to find Jason flat in the morning...

I had to tell him fairy tales before he sleep... He wouldn't sleep until it's 1 am... Time zone problem... So we told him stories like Snow White, Little Red Riding Hood, Rapunzel and White Fang which all ended with a happily-ever-after...

My brother and sister are terrible sleepers... They could sleep on the right side of the bed and ended up on the other side of the bed, up side down, and you don't have to wait till the next morning to witness their 'evolution'... My mum told me what happened in the night, the poor little guy was sweating a lot as my brother's humongous head was on top of his torso when she came in to check on them...

No comments: