Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Oh My Freaking God!

What do you do IF your dad, who you some times criticize him on your blog asks you: ' Do you blog?'

My first answer will be NO... But then, I answered him:' Only the GROUP blog...' Unknown to him, my mind ran rapidly like hell, imagining all kinds of consequences that might happen if I said yes... Will I tell him? He might ask for my blog add if I did... NO WAY!! It'll be the END of my life!! Which makes me made up my mind to reply NO...

Another BIG event that might turn out to be my doomsday is mid-term... It's 15th already... We're already in the DANGER & PANIC zone~~ Panic everyone!! Wait, NO! Don't panic!! GO home and eat ALL your text book!!! I WANT!! But I CAN'T... Easy to say... Study hard, but to do the practical was like HELL...

What's worse, I can't get my mind off Code Geass R2, which is seriously gonna mark my day if I don't get over it NOW... But how leh... Almost EVERY episode is a climax epi... Impossible to skip... Not with

Rollo saying 'I will kill Zero'
and
Lelouch saying 'I must deal with him first, My FAKE brother Rollo'

with those big FAKE heart-breaking smiles on their faces while facing each other...

What to do?? Besides the Geass threat I'm currently facing, there's another ONE... Me don't tuition, well, at least not Chemistry and Physic right now... Instant death!! I sucks at Chemistry... And that new teacher Rxx kinda SUX as well... It's not that he's bad at teaching, but he's class is soooooo DIRTY!!! As in THAT kind of dirty... (don't make me spell it out...) Physic isn't that hard as long as I STUDY... The problem is, I don't study much... Not until LAST MINUTE... Hahahar... That's another one way ticket to hell~

God of Geass, bless me!



What Your City Walk Means



You are optimistic and hopeful. Sometimes you do get disappointed by expecting too much.



You are generally confident and friendly with strangers. You are well mannered and sociable.



Money is fairly important to you. You aren't super greedy, but you enjoy spending money on yourself.



You are curious about ideas. If you had the means, you'd like to explore the whole world.

The City Walk Personality Test




What Your Handwriting Says About You



You are a fairly energetic person. You know how do pace yourself, and you deal well with stress.



You are very extroverted and outgoing. You are loving, friendly, and supportive. However, you are also manipulative and controlling at times.



You are balanced and grounded. You know how to get along well with others.



You need a bit of space in your life, but you're not a recluse. You expect people to give you a small amount of privacy, and you respect their privacy as well.



You are somewhat traditional, but you are also open to change. You listen to your head and your heart.



You are a decent communicator. You eventually get your point across, but sometimes you leave things a bit ambiguous.








People Envy Your Compassion



You have a kind heart and an unusual empathy for all living creatures. You tend to absorb others' happiness and pain.

People envy your compassion, and more importantly, the connections it helps you build. And compassionate as you are, you feel for them.

No comments: